Reloading EverythingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2Load DataWidenersLee Precision
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading

Thread: How to Program a PID for the Master Caster

How to Program a PID for the Master Caster

I Posted a few weeks ago an Hatch steered me in the right direction to get the proper thermo couple, I now have it all hooked up but Don't know how to Program the PID
    I need step by step instructions.
    Thanks

Boolit Master

Which PID do you have?
    "We take a thousand moments for granted thinking there will be a thousand more to come. Each day, each breath, each beat of your heart is a gift. Live with love & joy, tomorrow is not promised to anyone......"

unknown

IT the one that Magma sells Model # TTM-J-4-AB
    Last edited by Dusty Ed; 06-19-2018 at 06:42 PM.

Thank you guys
    A friend of mine came over yesterday an Program my Master Caster PID,it is working fine , we cast 25 lbs. of 256gr. for the 38-55.

Concho, Arizona. At home in the White Mountains at last. Formerly living in Mobile Alabama.
    Dusty Ed, I hope it wasn't too hard. I bought one from them years ago, back in 12, just haven't gotten around to installing it yet, how hard was it to get it wired up and didn't you have to like weld some kind of nut or something to the pot to attach the sensor to or something?

MOA
    it is not hard at all, very simple wiring.YES I had to weld a nut to the bottom of the case to hook the thermocouple to.
    Have had this PID for 6or7 years somehow I got lead down on the wires an it shorted out, so I rewired it (PID) But Didn't know how to program the PID ,I was talking to some fellers over at the
    Range an one of them said he could probably do it, so he came over an had his new cell phone with him , he typed in the serial # an got programing instructions an in about hour we were drinking a beer ,another learning curve accomplices.

Concho, Arizona. At home in the White Mountains at last. Formerly living in Mobile Alabama.
    That's awesome, mine is still in the box, I did not realize that after hooking it up it had to be programed too. Well, as soon as we get settled in I will get it set up and start to use it, I'm sure it will help.