Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2WidenersRepackbox
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Load Data

Thread: WTB: Ideal Pre-310 Hand Tool Parts

WTB: Ideal Pre-310 Hand Tool Parts

These would mostly be for or from number 10 tools, but there were some hybrids.

Priming Hook(s) - 30-06, Mauser rimless, and 45ACP size.

Adjustable Seating Chambers - 6.5, 7, 8, 9 Mausers, and 45ACP.

Muzzle Resizers - 6.5, 7, 8, 9 Mausers, 45ACP, and 30-06.

I'm also, subject to some budget constraints, interested in whole tools of most model numbers and for several cartridges.

Thanks,

Landy88
    Last edited by Landy88; 06-17-2018 at 11:03 AM. Reason: an addition
    The first purpose of the Second Amendment is too often overlooked, fostering a liberty of mind and action necessary in the people of a free republic.

“Ironically, the only gun control in 19th century England was the policy forbidding police to have arms while on duty.”
    ~ Don B. Kates, Jr.

A recent purchase will require a short pause in any whole tool buying, but I'm still seeking parts. Indeed, I added the 9mm Mauser rifle cartridge to seating chamber and muzzle resizer list, after confirming that it was made. The 6.5 remains on the list, but it seems unsure if it was actually ever sold and whether it was 6.5x55 or 57. I'm interested in both, if they exist.

Two more that I want to add to my list of posted wants are a 32-20 Seating Chamber and Muzzle resizer. This pair would likely come from a #4 Special tool, not a #10 like the rest of my list.
    Last edited by Landy88; 06-17-2018 at 01:54 PM. Reason: addition
    The first purpose of the Second Amendment is too often overlooked, fostering a liberty of mind and action necessary in the people of a free republic.

“Ironically, the only gun control in 19th century England was the policy forbidding police to have arms while on duty.”
    ~ Don B. Kates, Jr.