Lee PrecisionLoad DataRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
RepackboxInline FabricationReloading EverythingWideners
Snyders Jerky MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruger LCR accuracy

Boolit Master
    bought my wife the lcr 38+p and she loves it,it shoots great with hand loads,both berry's and acme 125s over 4.4gr titegroup

Boolit Master

Last edited by Three-Fifty-Seven; 04-28-2020 at 07:20 AM.
    John 3: 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Banned

I really like my 9mms and the moon clips are a plus. I use Ranch Dogs 135 grain.
    The .357s get a 170 grain WFN at around 800 fps. I have used a few different alloys, and currently using 1:20 lead tin. That is a problem solver.
    Regardless, with the great trigger and light weight, these guns are the definition of a pocket carry gun. I use Mika pocket holsters.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by jmort View Post
    I really like my 9mms and the moon clips are a plus. I use Ranch Dogs 135 grain.
    The .357s get a 170 grain WFN at around 800 fps. I have used a few different alloys, and currently using 1:20 lead tin. That is a problem solver.
    Regardless, with the great trigger and light weight, these guns are the definition of a pocket carry gun. I use Mika pocket holsters.
    My LCR fits great in the pocket, but with jeans, they might as well be clear pockets it prints so bad. I pocket carry it to work in my Carhartt pants, and it works great there. I'm using I think a Bianchi, which is quite thin. Does Mika use nice thick leather?

Boolit Master
    I opted for the 357 LCR...........already have three 38 Special J-frames. The LCR has a better trigger than one of the Custom Shop J-frames, not to mention, better sights.

I carry in a Mika pocket holster almost 100% of the time. I can't get my head around a 9 mm revolver. I like the cartridge and have a half dozen 9 mm semi's. A Kahr PM-9 carries just as well, in my Mika pocket holster, as a 5 shot light weight revolver. Two more shots and a faster reload, if necessary.

Winelover

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12