Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
RepackboxReloading EverythingWidenersInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading

Thread: Does Anyone Have A Link To Share For A Cartridge List or Pre-310 Ideal/Marlin Tools?

Does Anyone Have A Link To Share For A Cartridge List or Pre-310 Ideal/Marlin Tools?

My interest in these early tools is growing and I'd like some more information. The single adjustable tools are the only ones that I have and plan to get more of, but I'm interested in all of the single or integral die tools.

* I noticed that I forgot the "F" in "For" in the title, but the system won't let me fix it sorry if it's confusing or annoying. *
    Last edited by Landy88; 06-13-2018 at 11:14 AM.
    The first purpose of the Second Amendment is too often overlooked, fostering a liberty of mind and action necessary in the people of a free republic.

“Ironically, the only gun control in 19th century England was the policy forbidding police to have arms while on duty.”
    ~ Don B. Kates, Jr.

OK, this site was hard to find because it's for 310 tools not the earlier tools that most interest me. It does, though, have a wealth of info for them.

http://ps-2.kev009.com/ohlandl/310/310op/history.htm
    The first purpose of the Second Amendment is too often overlooked, fostering a liberty of mind and action necessary in the people of a free republic.

“Ironically, the only gun control in 19th century England was the policy forbidding police to have arms while on duty.”
    ~ Don B. Kates, Jr.

Boolit Buddy
    You might find this one interesting:

http://www.wawyckoff.com/IdealTools/Index.html

Quote Originally Posted by jrmartin1964 View Post
    You might find this one interesting:

http://www.wawyckoff.com/IdealTools/Index.html
    Yes, thanks - great find.

~ Don B. Kates, Jr.