RotoMetals2RepackboxLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersSnyders JerkyInline FabricationReloading Everything
Titan Reloading Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could use a few ears.....

Just a couple of thoughts, which may or may not help.

1. You are the wrong part of the country. I live just a few miles from Mexico here in South Texas and unless a person that does not speak Spanish or is Hispanic, is unemployable in this part of the world.

2. The parts about being methodical and slow and does not deal well with things that change quickly caught my attention. Also the part about liking people, but not knowing how to engage them is interesting. These are both traits of folks that are ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). Folks with this, have a difficult time functioning in a society whether others do not have it.

There is a place for you in this society. One where you can be happy and productive. The trick is to know yourself and find the place where you fit. Learn a trade that plays to your strong points and not your weak points.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

I appreciate the comments fella's. Your a great group, and it helps. I am somewhat somewhat depressed as someone in my situation is likely to be. But my son keeps me moving. I do have an ASD, Aspergers syndrome to be exact. There are times I feel normal like everyone else and other times like i'm on the outside looking in. Arizona ranks the worst in the nation for mental health, and I just don't have the income to seek professional insight. I'm not a looney tune, thank god.

I agree my location is probably the single biggest issue in my life. I would honestly be willing to move anywhere that offered a career, had sensible laws and provided opportunities to have a better life for my tot. I am in no way emotionally tied to a place that hampers my abilities.

Just trying to keep my eye on the ball......thank you gentlemen for your insight.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure." -Thomas Jefferson

Boolit Grand Master

Your PM's are full. Hopefully that is a good sign, but you do need to delete some to make space.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Buddy
    Sent you an email since your PM box is full.
    "People in Arizona carry guns," said Detective David Ramer, a Chandler police spokesman. You better be careful about who you are picking on...

I cleared up some space just now. Tunnug, I received your email and will reply shortly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure." -Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12