MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2RepackboxLoad Data
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingWideners
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im back for today hopefully longer

Boolit Grand Master

Im back for today hopefully longer

Good afternoon to everyone,
    Ive been in bed since 5-9 nursing a injection site infection. Started the Saturday before I thought I had hit a nerve or muscle so didn't think a lot of it. By Monday it was so tender a bed sheet hurt. red and warm to the touch went to hospital wensday and got blood work, an utra sound and some other tests. I had a cellulitis infection at the site. Luckily no blood clots or other issues. Ive been thru 10days of antibiotics now and its much better. Redness is gone tender some yet but more an annoyance than pain full. Anti biotics have played with my stomach some but that should straighten out here shortly. This is the first time for a infection at any of the injection sites. I have hit nerves ( burns and stings but is gone in a few mins) and hard muscle sore for 1/2 to a day or so. This was days of pain and restricted movement.

Boolit Master

Glad to see you on the mend. Prayers for a complete recovery.
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.

Praying for a speedy and complete recovery, hang in there.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Boolit Buddy
    Hope things work out for you!
    Pray for the best!

Boolit Grand Master

Really glad to see you back on the road to recovery. My current shots hurt and leave sore spots. I've gotten where I dread every other day. Its better than the oral stuff that they had me try, it nearly killed me. Praying for you, take care.

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    all best wishes and prayers to you. hope everything works out ok.

Boolit Buddy

Prayers are up for your comfort & healing, I am well aware of the nerve & hard muscle injection pains, I have been on the needle for over 10 years and am currently on the Five a day Plan
    Livin' my dream in a little cabin on a mountain .....
    USN Vet 1972-1980, Retired CA Peace Officer, NRA Lifer
    Plank Owner - USS Jesse L. Brown (DE-1089) 17Feb73 / USS Kinkaid (DD-965) 17Jul76
    RIP Mom & Brother, you will never be forgotten & forever loved

Boolit Master
    Get well soon!

Thoughts & Prayers
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Grand Master

Get well soon and pick up some probiotics - Greek Yogurt or one of the probiotic drinks or pills. You need to reflorify your gut.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master
    Might want to try the probiotic called Kefir. Wally World sells it. Tastes Abit like glorified chalk water but worked for me when the yogurt wouldn't. Good luck and God speed your recovery.

Banned

Praying for you Brother

Boolit Grand Master

Thought Id drop an update quick. The redness and "heat" ae gone from the area, Still a small Hard spot under the skin that's getting smaller every day ( about the size of a silver dollar now). Pain and tenderness is greatly reduced now. I can sit up in a chair with out discomfort. Stomach is getting better now. I'm on the right road it seems. Thanks or all the prayers, thoughts, well wishes and help

I hope you get well soon. Your posts are always enjoyable to me and I appreciate your advice/experience sharing. JW

Boolit Master
    Good grief!

Glad you are on the mend! Thoughts and prayers sent towards continued progress!

Three44s

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    I had a little incident in early Feb. and was floored, in hospital 9 days, I know how annoying it is - Glad you're back! The probiotics are a MUST once you've finished the antibiotics, do give them a day or so till they're flushed out of your system first of course Stay back and keep healing up

Boolit Master

Amen to all the prayers, and so good to have you back with us!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Moderator Emeritus

Hang in there Gent! This is the kind of report that always makes me think of that old adage attributed to John Wayne: "When you get old, you'd better be tough!" That's probably not quite the right quote, but it's close enough in my experience. Sure fits a lot of folks in a lot of situations as we age!

Boolit Grand Master

I doing better everyday. Tomorrow I'm planning on going grocery shopping with my daughter and grandsons. ( Theres a checker at the local krogers that I like to flirt with LOL) Will be the first time in 2 weeks. I do use the power carts or my wheel chair though. Its a pain not being able to get out some. For me most of the time is the nice warm sun on my shoulders and a nice breeze blowing, This usually does more for me than most meds. ( but I used to go out and sleep in the hay mow. throw a heavy sheet over the stack of hay bales and listen to the rain on the tin roof. 2 mins I was asleep and the better nights sleep than inside the house.).
    I always like the talk he gave in the cowboys to the cattle rustler. I'm ?? years old. Ive had my hip broken twice my back once, and I can still whip the likes of you.

Boolit Master

Prayers for you my friend
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Grand Master

Went last Thursday for a CT scan. the scan wasn't to bad the die or contrast was. Your on the table head in a cradle sides adjusted in and a heavy sheet with Velcro keeping you from moving. This pulls your arms and legs in tight together. That die is injected thru a Iv mechanically. Almost instantly you get a waxy metallic taste in your mouth, and you start to heat up with the sheet type thing so no air flow to relieve it. Luckily it only lasted about 10 mins. The taste lasted several hours. Waiting now on the test results.

I am doing better am up and around more. Am able to get in and out of bed by myself ( How I hate being dependant on others for help). and am slowly getting the legs back to where they were.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast