Reloading EverythingInline FabricationTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
RepackboxLee PrecisionLoad DataRotoMetals2
Wideners MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Prayer for peace, the summit is beginning

Super Moderator Emeritus

Prayer for peace, the summit is beginning

Our President is about to try to negotiate peace in Korea. I don't care your political affiliation God can use this to stop the nuclear threat there.
    Our prayers can affect the outcome of this summit. God can use our prayer to bring peace.
    Last edited by Preacher Jim; 06-11-2018 at 09:33 AM.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I agree Jim and will pray on it . I think of those poor people he uses as slaves who don't know GOD and it's a terrible thing . Maybe things could change for them .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Buddy

I'll do just that Jim.
    Jeff

Moderator Emeritus

Preacher Jim is right....prayers do work and we need to pray for denuclearize N. Korea. We also need to pray for the citizens of N. Korea who are starving.
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

The hand of God is moving. Sincere prayers, God's will be done.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    we have a chance to change history and we need to be praying hard

The way it looks it is on the right track of peace in the area. Time I hope is on our side to keep going that way.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.... Mercy and Peace for us all.... Please Lord.... Amen

Thanks Jim!

Boolit Master
    There are No Prayers That will bring any Dictator To the table. Please refer To the History Books
    NRA Endowment Member
    International Ammunition Association
    New York, the Empire State Where Empires were Won and Lost

Quote Originally Posted by salpal48 View Post
    There are No Prayers That will bring any Dictator To the table. Please refer To the History Books
    But they couldn't hurt either. Please refer to the Bible
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    Our President is about to try to negotiate peace in Korea. I don't care your political affiliation God can use this to stop the nuclear threat there.
    Our prayers can affect the outcome of this summit. God can use our prayer to bring peace.
    Thanks Preacher Jim....will do! The documents have been signed by the time you posted so I am praying for truth on both sides...too much at stake!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Sal I beg to differ that guy is not stronger than God and God has chosen to work by the prayers of his believers.
    Keep prayers going this was only a start not the completed deal.

Boolit Master
    I would add that our Founding Fathers knew a thing or two about dictators... For the most part they were Pious men... addicted to God... constantly asking for wisdom and strength.

I use their example of how to fight... start with the basics which is what you believe... understand your core principles..know what you will put up with and what you will not and go from there...

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Potential agreement has been struck . There is hope that it could happen . GOD can make a difference .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Amen, Jim, and thanks for this post. I started a week ago, and haven't let up since. This was just the first of what will be a number, maybe many, summits before things get all worked out - if that ever happens, of course. It's obvious that many are now praying to whatever substitute for "God" they have, that Trump fails! How an American can wish Trump to fail in this, is outlandish and unthinkable, and yet .... there it is every time I turn on the TV.

What this country needs is a populace more like the one that came to the country and the world's rescue in 1941. We Christians are possibly the sole reason the Lord lets this ol' world keep on spinning now? Revelations says that the Antichrist will be loved and lauded by almost everyone, so we know Trump isn't the Antichrist, because of the tremendous amount of ill will and sheer venom that's directed his way. I'm an old southern country boy, and his NY/Jersy manners and manner of speaking doesn't endear me to him, especially when he first threw his hat in the ring. But he reportedly became a Christian fairly recently (a few years back), and he really seems to be trying to do better. Who among us became "perfect" just after making our profession of faith???? And he's shown a tremendous energy and ability to make things work. It's hard to believe his detractors today, who seem to expect a "poof" magic act rather than a real diplomatic exchange! But .... that's "politics" today. Maybe, just MAYBE, enough people will be woken up by Trump, that sensibility will start making sense to many who found it elusive before now? We'll see. But the Spirit is moving in this country today, and I pray that it will continue, and increase in its effect. Heaven knows, we need it now. We've always needed it, but now more than ever, I think. To God be all glory. And those who've claimed Trump was just a "glory hound" seem to have become rather silent now, with his trying to spread the credit around to as many folks as he can - even including Kim. He always keeps his "eyes on the prize" - the end result he desires - and never lets anyone or anything re-focus his attention on other matters until he's completed the job, or failed utterly. What a great President we have now! And to think, it could have been so VERY different right now! Truly, God takes care of us when we don't or won't take care of ourselves! And nobody could be more thankful for that than me! God grant us a continuance of His very rich blessings, and open our eyes to what we really CAN be again. Amen.