WidenersLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders JerkyInline FabricationReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Load Data Repackbox

Thread: mp molds

Boolit Master

mp molds

was on his website; couldn't find but 1 30cal mold. about a zillion pistol molds. was i doing something wrong.??

I found these in the Solid molds eshop https://www.mp-molds.com/e-shop/sear...tribute_ids=32

Boolit Master
    The website is kind of hard to navigate and I think most stuff is out of stock. I think you're better off getting in a group buy if you want one of his molds, but those can take months to wrap up.

NOE's website is easier to navigate, has more in stock and has a wide variety of .30 Caliber molds.

Moderator Emeritus

I can't speak about MP's website's current condition, But a year ago...or maybe two years ago? I sent an email about a certain MP mold that I wanted, from a previous GB. I didn't see it listed on his website. Anyway, I asked if he had any overruns of it, and it turned out he had 2 of them, but he hadn't gotten to listing them on his website. I suspect listing the overruns is low on his list of priorities if he is real busy.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    they are great molds and well worth the money.

I always ask if he has over runs if I miss a buy and have had luck in getting one in the past. One was 6 months after they were mailed. Good luck!
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Boolit Master
    I just received one of his brass molds that was donated to NCBS and cast the first boolits with it yesterday. It is the 30 cal 130 gr semi point gas check with small meplat flat nose that is convertable to two types of hollow points. The mold is a beautiful work of art that works perfectly with the Lee handles. The boolits could be loaded as cast if I chose not to use a gas check. The local coyote population is in serious jeopardy.

mp molds

Quote Originally Posted by quilbilly View Post
    I just received one of his brass molds that was donated to NCBS and cast the first boolits with it yesterday. It is the 30 cal 130 gr semi point gas check with small meplat flat nose that is convertable to two types of hollow points. The mold is a beautiful work of art that works perfectly with the Lee handles. The boolits could be loaded as cast if I chose not to use a gas check. The local coyote population is in serious jeopardy.

This one? Great boolit! You will like it. His 311410.