Thread: Charlie, Boaz, is getting out!

Boolit Master

A rebel yell, "YeeeHaaa!"
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Hickok View Post
    A rebel yell, "YeeeHaaa!"
    My thoughts exactly.....glad you are home Charlie.......Paul

P.S. Will be praying for comfort and pain relief brother!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I talked to everyone that cared for me in my room at the hospital . In conversation I asked if they were a believer and every single one said they were . A nice twenty something RN was pregnant , I talked to her a lot . Her baby is a boy and his name will be Simon . I asked if she would sent me a picture and she said she would . We talked about life and GOD quite a bit , she is a good person .

There was a Pilipino lady about sixty years old , she has two grown girls and is Roman Catholic . We talked a lot , lol , she asked me a lot about how Baptists worship and when it was time for me to go we held hands and prayed together . She gave me her phone number and said if I ever got back to Dallas she wanted me to meet her daughters and she would cook us a big Pilipino meal . I hope to cash in on that offer if possible .

There was a friendly girl about twenty still going to school at night to get her RN bachelors degree . She is struggling without much family or encouragement . She sat on my bed and we had a few long talks . I'm praying for her , she is trying .

Everywhere you go you find these people and it's up to us to spread the gospel and encourage . We live in a time when people are surprised when you even mention GOD . People are looking for confirmation and encouragement especially the youth .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Welcome home, it's going to get better everyday now that you're back.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    I talked to everyone that cared for me in my room at the hospital . In conversation I asked if they were a believer and every single one said they were . A nice twenty something RN was pregnant , I talked to her a lot . Her baby is a boy and his name will be Simon . I asked if she would sent me a picture and she said she would . We talked about life and GOD quite a bit , she is a good person .

There was a Pilipino lady about sixty years old , she has two grown girls and is Roman Catholic . We talked a lot , lol , she asked me a lot about how Baptists worship and when it was time for me to go we held hands and prayed together . She gave me her phone number and said if I ever got back to Dallas she wanted me to meet her daughters and she would cook us a big Pilipino meal . I hope to cash in on that offer if possible .

There was a friendly girl about twenty still going to school at night to get her RN bachelors degree . She is struggling without much family or encouragement . She sat on my bed and we had a few long talks . I'm praying for her , she is trying .

Everywhere you go you find these people and it's up to us to spread the gospel and encourage . We live in a time when people are surprised when you even mention GOD . People are looking for confirmation and encouragement especially the youth .

Just Wow!
    Blessing
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

Psalm 23:6 "Surely Goodness & Mercy" - You know the rest. God is Good
    Being human is not for sissies.

Hang in there Charlie!

Moderator Emeritus

Great news! And Amen to Paul's prayer of thanks, too! Ol' Charlie's like me, I think: hard put at times, but tougher than we wish we were??? ;^) This life was NEVER meant to be a picnic. It's a testing and proving ground, to separate the wheat from the chaff. And sometimes, that can be painful and unpleasant. But it's VERY much worth it, in the end!

Boolit Grand Master

Great to hear! One correction, never let yourself think of PT as 'finished'. You should insist that they teach you what you need to be doing for the rest of your life and how to do it safely. In the beginning PT should be healing - at the end it should be training.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Yesterday was my first day in PT . They wore my butt out ! I could barely walk out to the front when they were through . I went to bed at 7 , lol .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

I'm pretty sure you know what hard work is all about . . .
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Grand Master

Good. Prayers sent that way
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    Yesterday was my first day in PT . They wore my butt out ! I could barely walk out to the front when they were through . I went to bed at 7 , lol .
    Been there, done that. You can do it and we are all praying for you.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12