Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLee Precision
Repackbox
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When is hummingbird season?

Quote Originally Posted by mold maker View Post
    I'l bet they are tough and stringy.
    But sweet

Boolit Grand Master
    You guys are in rare form today. Hummingbirds get a good life where we live--proper nectar mix, a choice of feeding stations. Are they grateful? Of course not. That birds that small can have a sense of entitlement so large just boggles the mind. I can't even refill their bottles without getting an airborne jousting attack. Shag-nasty little featherheads. "But, they are so tiny and beautiful....." as per SWMBO. Summers spent feeding and caring for these spike-faced little missiles leaves little doubt why #12 birdshot was developed. Yet another item on Our Creator's list of inventions that needs to be bought at face-value and sold at perceived worth. The profit margin would be substantial.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Boolit Master

I've now driven about 200 miles of western KS dirt roads with my trusty .410 derringer loaded and ready for hummingbirds. Lots of bull snakes to be seen, but not a single rattlesnake. Rats.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123