WidenersLoad DataRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Reloading EverythingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Inline Fabrication

Thread: What Is Your Best Hand Tool, That Isn't Quite?

Question What Is Your Best Hand Tool, That Isn't Quite?

What is your tool that isn't actually a true casting and reloading hand tool but is a tool that makes them better, easier, and / or more portable?

Mine are Lee Speed Dies. Two with included shell holders, scoops, and instructions / load sheet, plus a chamfer and deburring tool, and case mouth flaring tools will fit in the little plastic box in which each comes. That's a two-fer of loadable cartridge to start, but that box is also a small fraction of the displacement of say my Hornady dies' box. LSDs are, as advertised, a faster and easier way to load on a single stage press; which all hand presses of which I know are.
    The first purpose of the Second Amendment is too often overlooked, fostering a liberty of mind and action necessary in the people of a free republic.

“Ironically, the only gun control in 19th century England was the policy forbidding police to have arms while on duty.”
    ~ Don B. Kates, Jr.

Boolit Master
    Hornady powder trickler. Not a standard reloading tool, but it certainly makes it easier when the powder from the measure is real close, but not perfect... maybe a 10th of a grain off. One extra thing, the trickler is a bit light; so I put about 4 ounces of #6 shot in the base and covered it over with epoxy. Makes it a lot steadier.

Boolit Grand Master

A table mounted lighted magnifying glass. I got one from work and mounted it on my reloading bench. Its handy when I cant quite see details I want to.

The light I added to my LNL.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lnl light1 reduced.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	105.8 KB 
ID:	221654

Boolit Master
    Dillon Tool Head Stands. Cant think of a better way to store a fully setup and ready to load toolhead.