RotoMetals2Load DataRepackboxReloading Everything
Wideners

Thread: Nei

Boolit Master

Nei

NEI is closing.....http://www.neihandtools.com/
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Boolit Grand Master

From the website:

NEI Handtools, the web's premier online bullet mold business was started by Walt. His business philosophy was simple - Provide a top quality product at a fair price and offer 100% complete satisfaction and personal attention to the customer. This philosophy brought NEI Handtools to the forefront of the bullet mold business. Walt believed that the customer was king, and proved that daily by his attention to detail, and by making himself available for customer questions as they occurred. He took exceptional care in explaining the bullet mold process, fabricating custom designs if needed, and worked with the customer to make absolutely certain they were happy.

Sadly, while driving to his shop and the business he loved so much, tragedy struck. At the age of 66, Walt succumbed to a heart attack. Due to his untimely passing, the business is now operated by Walt's daughter Patty has continued in the family tradition and are bringing NEI Handtools to even greater heights.

Thank you for visiting NEI Handtools on the web. We warmly welcome all new customers and heartily wish to thank all of our existing customers for your support through the years. NEI is no longer in business due to the passing of Joel. Any information regarding NEI can be forwarded to Pattynz@msn.com or refer any inquiries to 915-772-0259.

I'm not sure what that means as far as sales of current inventory. I hate to see another quality company of our genre not be able to survive due to tragedy and death. Prayers to family and friends of NEI.

Boolit Grand Master

Sad and unexpected news. Prayers for the family.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

Have a few of Walt's molds. They are jewels. He was a gentleman and always willing to talk to the customers. The world is a lesser place with his passing.
    Paper targets aren't your friends. They won't lie for you and they don't care if your feelings get hurt.

The site said about Patty. Is she going to be the one to clean up what is left of what her dad had left. Or is she going to keep the place going? It is what I do not understand from the web site.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Moderator Emeritus

If you read the scrolling banner across the top of NEI's webpage, it says this...

"Due to the passing of Joel, we are no longer taking orders and considering reasonable offers. Please contact Patty 915-772-0259."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Vendor Sponsor

Walt passed 16 years ago.

Patty & son-in-law Joel tried to run it. Joel passed with in this last 12 months.

I have seen some molds sold lately, maybe not inventory, but I do not know who if anyone is looking to buy the business. I hope some one steps up and makes a go of it.
    Chill Wills