RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyInline FabricationTitan Reloading
RepackboxWidenersLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Indoor range fees?

Boolit Master
    south central PA, not far above baltimore, the baltimorons come north into Free America to pay 35 per year plus 15 per hour for an indoor place. i shoot off the front porch for free. when i want an indoor range, i just open the back window and shoot from the dining room...

Boolit Grand Master

Indoor range here is $15.00 all day , senior citizens get a discount $12.00 all day and when I went on my birthday .... they charger me $0.00 , I got to shoot for free ! What a place !
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

I'm shocked and awed at some of the prices some of you guys pay yearly for gun club memberships yikes! Around here most small to medium size towns have gun clubs or least each county in the more unpopulated ones average yearly dues are 30-50 bucks that's outdoor rifle pistol, shotgun stuff , archery ect. There's only one indoor handgun place near me open to walk ins and there 10 an hour , have handgun rental if you wanna try something out can shoot your own and get to keep your brass . I just hate shooting indoors due to the extra concussion and noise factor.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Boolit Master
    This is the list of fee's. I've never shot at an indoor range. These fee's may make you sick! http://bluelinetactical.com/pricing/

Boolit Buddy
    The only indoor range in my area charges $20 per hour, or $45 per month. There is an outdoor range that charges $200 per year. Unfortunately there isn't really any public land around, and I don't own any land. That being said, there usually isn't anyone at the outdoor range when I go there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123