RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
WidenersTitan ReloadingInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
Load Data Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check out my score on some reloading equipment

Boolit Buddy
    Haha. Not really. I have no interest in a 270.

Boolit Master
    You got to be at the right place, at the right time, and have money,in your pocket just for emergencies like this. Good job. Even if you already got the goods you can have spares or trade for something else.

Boolit Master
    What I see in these sort of deals is that a landfill was not stopping place for these goods. That alone makes me smile. The folks with the $375 are now quite happy and the OP is also most satisfied.

Further the OP can resell some or all of these items he/she will not need or trade for other items that are more interesting to them and by the same token some other individual stands to ultimately gain from further transaction by saving money themselves or even finding in many cases items no longer in production.

A good day overall!

Three44s

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by n10sivern View Post
    I've started restoring the Craftool 3575 tumbler. I put a blasted it and put a quick paint job on it for now as I don't like rust. I will likely powder coat it or cerakote it later. It currently has a 1500rpm motor that I will likely upgrade to a 3000rpm motor. I've replaced the hardware, and I've already ordered a new belt, lid gasket, and 2# of SS pins.
    Great deal!

That 1500 rpm motor is probably rated for 100% duty cycle for an unlimited amount of time. A 3000 rpm motor might not be an upgrade. I have two Thumblers and both have 1750 rpm motors. They will run for days. They get hot but they don't burn out. The construction of your Craftool looks very much like Thumbler's Tumblers.
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Boolit Buddy
    My Thumler has a 3000rpm on it. They are very similar. The lid gasket I ordered for it is from thumler and it fits perfect.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12