MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionRepackbox
RotoMetals2Load DataReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Wideners

Thread: WTT: S&W 627 PRO package

Boolit Buddy

WTT: S&W 627 PRO package

I have a model 627 pro series .357 mag. It's their 8-shooter for those who are unfamiliar. 4" barrel. Comes with 50 moon clips, loader, and unloader from revolver supply company. Has box and docs. 75 rounds fired. $900

Lightweight AR. GWACS polymer lower (do some research before you jump to conclusions), CFC (local manufacturer) forged upper with balck cerakote, 15" CFC lightweight keymod freefloat rail, faxon match grade pencil barrel. Stag arms nickel boron bcg. Standard anderson mfg fcg. Standard charging handle. Vortex crossfire 1-4x scope w/ burris PEPR qd mount. The whole package comes in at 7lbs on the dot. About 5 lbs of that is rifle. If you're familiar with the InRangetv WWSD project, this was my version. Unfired. $750 for the rifle. $900 w/scope and mount.

FN auto 5 12ga. 28" ribbed , full choke barrel. $400

L.C. smith field grade 12ga sxs. Choked modified/improved modified. $800

S&W model 57 no dash .41 mag. 4" barrel. Has original box and docs. It wears a set of combat grips from a maker whose name I forget. They were later produced by safariland. It didn't have the original grips when I bought it. It was unfired. I've fired 12 rounds through it. It comes with 6 HKS speedloaders and 3 double pouches. I was going to load some "law enforcement" loads and shoot a combat match with it. Never got around to it. It took me forever to find a 4", and I really don't want to part with it, but if it gets me in a new house... $1200 obo.

Romanian .22 mauser trainer. $200

I'm open to trades, but it'd have to be in my favor. I'd really rather have the cash. That being said, I'd really like a browning made 1895 winchester in. 30-06. Buyer pays actual shipping. Willing to meet ftf in GA.

Send me an E-mail address for pics.
    Last edited by Thundermaker; 06-05-2018 at 08:00 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    Bump to the top.

Boolit Buddy
    Bump one last time

Boolit Buddy
    Bump. Items added.

Boolit Buddy
    Thread has been consolidated into the "House buying sale " thread. Admins please delete.