WidenersRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionLoad Data
Titan Reloading Snyders Jerky

Thread: LAPG Bailout Bags on sale this weekend for cheap.

LAPG Bailout Bags on sale this weekend for cheap.

I thought I'd alert everyone that LAPG has their very popular "Bail Out Bags" in many different colors on sale this weekend for $21.99 !!! You simply can't beat that price for a product of this quality and utility,,, anywhere!!! Period!

5 stars over 1233 reviews is pretty hard to beat!

These bags and some of the best made multipurpose tool holder type bags made and are very well thought out for shooters, and suitable for many uses, and I wouldn't hesitate throwing a bunch of tools in one and keeping it in my Jeep. They are a great solution for a Portable Reloading Kit or a Range Bag. I have several of these bags and use them for Pistol Carriers, Ammo Carriers, my Portable Reloading Kit, and overall Range Bag etc.

Anyway here's a direct link to the product and they now have about 9 different colors so there is something for everyone. https://www.lapolicegear.com/tabaoutbag.html

I think I need a Red One for all my First Aid stuff.

I'm not making anything off this post, but I am very sold on this product and others should have a look as it is so versatile I can't see anyone here not needing at least 4 of them!

The Jumbo Version is on sale also for $31.99! these are ridiculous low prices for products that are made this good. Believe me you won't regret it.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

Appreciate the call out, Randy. I just ordered a hatful of these, including a couple of the jumbo size. Perfect for the Jeep, day use, light travel.

I still use a bunch of custom bags I had made in Korea in about 1989. These appear to be somewhat heavier material, so they could last.

I just moved all my Portable Reloading Kit to one of the Jumbo Bail Out Bags and everything fit great with plenty of room for expansion. The Cabela's bag I was using just got stuffed too full and weighed too much for how it was constructed. The Jumbo Bag was big enough and strong enough to hold anything I could ever want to include.

This bag is about 22" long from end to end with the powder bottles in the end pockets.
    I have my LNL Press with the Die HolderBlock and Clamp inside and other stuff dispersed thruout the numerous pockets. It weighs a little over 16 lbs. now and could easily double that if I started putting boxes of dies and bags of boolits inside.

The bag is strong enough that I could fill it up with lead shot and it would take it.

This is pretty good stuff guys, and for the price it is a Screamin' Deal. I'd at least have a look at the website.

Randy
    Last edited by W.R.Buchanan; 05-27-2018 at 08:28 PM.
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Banned

just ordered two of them. thanks.