Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Snyders JerkyWidenersRepackboxLoad Data
Reloading Everything Inline Fabrication
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Wolf-like" creature shot in Montana.

Boolit Master

And his hair was perfect.. Great Line!! I know I got it.

Banned

This should get it out of everybody's system;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIPvljWfH00

"Draw blood!"

Boolit Grand Master

A pina colada at trader vicks sounds good about now. Ah hoooooo.

Lawyers, guns and money!
    "Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him, he ain't wrong he's just different and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right"
    Ed Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by richhodg66 View Post
    When they found it, did it have a Chinese menu in its hand, walking through the streets of Soho in the rain? (Warren Zevon fans will get it)
    Was he looking for a plate of beef chow mein?

Boolit Master

I figured out the mystery...

Simple wolf/dog hybrid in which someone took an Irish Wolfhound and bred it with a wolf...

Attachment 221467

+

Attachment 221468

=

Attachment 221469
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Boolit Master
    Idaho45guy, I think that's a pretty good possibility.

Pic of the black wolf reminds me of our 2nd wolfdog, Smokey; the origin of my screen name.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Smokey2 copy.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	221475
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Bub
    Being a religious listener of Coast to Coast AM, I concur with the dogman theory, in which, it came out a portal too

Boolit Master

Good looking Pup!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by wulfman92 View Post
    Being a religious listener of Coast to Coast AM, I concur with the dogman theory, in which, it came out a portal too
    Ha! I just heard a snippet of a show the other day in which the guest was talking about how some alien named "Zorg" used a portal to "import" around 24k bigfoots to the US in order to rescue them from their dying planet.

Some of the crackpots on there are hilarious!

There is one guest that is actually credible and fascinating. He's the guy that wrote the Missing 411 books which detail odd and widespread disappearances in National parks...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_...es#Missing_411

Following his work on Bigfoot, Paulides' next project was Missing 411, a series of self-published books,[15][16] and a documentary,[17][18] documenting unsolved cases of people who have gone missing in national parks and elsewhere.

According to Paulides, his work on this subject began when he was doing research in a national park when an off-duty park ranger found him and expressed concern about the questionable nature of some of the missing person cases which occurred in the parks. The ranger knew Paulides' background and requested that he research the issue.[citation needed] Paulides obliged, and asserts that he uncovered multiple lines of evidence suggesting negligence on the part of the park service in failing to locate the missing people.[citation needed] He broadened his investigation to include missing people from across the world, and this led to his belief that he has uncovered a mysterious series of worldwide disappearances defying logical and conventional explanations.[19][20][21][22]

As of 2017, Paulides has written six books on this topic. According to A Sobering Coincidence, he does not yet have a theory on what is causing the disappearances, although he indicates the "field of suspects is narrowing." Paulides advised that his readers go outside of their normal comfort zone to determine who (or what) is the culprit.[23][24]

The interest in the book series prompted the creation of a documentary based on the Missing 411 books; this film was released in 2017.[17][18]
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Boolit Master
    The best Coast 2 Coast show was the one where they interviewed the person with 3 heads.
    #1 was a white female, #2 was a white male, and #3 was a blk male.
    It was hilarious!

Boolit Master
    The Irish wolfhound is a synthetic breed, recreated from the Scottish deerhound, Great Dane and various other breeds when it was at the very least nearly extinct. The significance of this is that mental and physical characteristics stay in the breed a lot less reliably than they do with the much longer process of natural selection, a bit like beer keeps its bubbles longer than soda. I've seen a collie-whippet outrun an Irish wolfhound without even having to try manoeuvrability, and Lanty Hanlon the Irish terrier regularly looks for trouble with one not over four times his weight. It's nothing very serious - just "I don't threaten dogs smaller than me, no matter what they do, so shall I explain why you don't either?" The wolfhound looks extremely threatening as he stands six and a half feet high against his garden railings, themselves well above street level, and Lanty can't see the poor misunderstood brute's tail wagging behind the flowerbed.

Hybridisation is notoriously uncertain, even leaving out of it the eventual union of two parents with the same dormant gene. I've mentioned lion-tiger hybrids, in which the lioness carries a growth limitation gene, but the tigress, which doesn't, can produce offspring more than double the weight of either species. Things like that may apply to many other combinations too. Some hybrids may be extremely rare in one direction, common in the other. So it isn't impossible that some long-vanished gene may resurface.

In Russian fur-farms they have found something which for me, defies all explanation. Nothing much can hybridise with the arctic fox, and there is no reason for fur-farmers to allow it. But foxes isolated and used to human company for many generations frequently have non-erect ears. I've seen a lop-eared dog come running from another room when he hears, quite literally, a pin drop. I don't think superior hearing in the wild would make erect ears indispensable in that timespan. We don't know all about how animals change.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Idaho45guy View Post
    Ha! I just heard a snippet of a show the other day in which the guest was talking about how some alien named "Zorg" used a portal to "import" around 24k bigfoots to the US in order to rescue them from their dying planet.

Some of the crackpots on there are hilarious!

There is one guest that is actually credible and fascinating. He's the guy that wrote the Missing 411 books which detail odd and widespread disappearances in National parks...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_...es#Missing_411

Following his work on Bigfoot, Paulides' next project was Missing 411, a series of self-published books,[15][16] and a documentary,[17][18] documenting unsolved cases of people who have gone missing in national parks and elsewhere.

According to Paulides, his work on this subject began when he was doing research in a national park when an off-duty park ranger found him and expressed concern about the questionable nature of some of the missing person cases which occurred in the parks. The ranger knew Paulides' background and requested that he research the issue.[citation needed] Paulides obliged, and asserts that he uncovered multiple lines of evidence suggesting negligence on the part of the park service in failing to locate the missing people.[citation needed] He broadened his investigation to include missing people from across the world, and this led to his belief that he has uncovered a mysterious series of worldwide disappearances defying logical and conventional explanations.[19][20][21][22]

As of 2017, Paulides has written six books on this topic. According to A Sobering Coincidence, he does not yet have a theory on what is causing the disappearances, although he indicates the "field of suspects is narrowing." Paulides advised that his readers go outside of their normal comfort zone to determine who (or what) is the culprit.[23][24]

The interest in the book series prompted the creation of a documentary based on the Missing 411 books; this film was released in 2017.[17][18]
    I listened to him, David Paulides, on the show. Even had to read a 411 book. It was interesting and entertaining. I have no doubts weird things happen in national parks!

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by edp2k View Post
    The best Coast 2 Coast show was the one where they interviewed the person with 3 heads.
    #1 was a white female, #2 was a white male, and #3 was a blk male.
    It was hilarious!
    Any idea when this was? I'm a coast insider and would search the archives for it!

Boolit Bub
    I haven't seen this in the media lately, has it been resolved?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wulfman92 View Post
    I haven't seen this in the media lately, has it been resolved?
    I've been watching for it too. It's just shy of a month since the shooting, I wonder how long it will take for DNA samples to be processed.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by greg s View Post
    what they have there is a true werewolf.
    " where wolf "

The last thing I saw on this story is that the remains were sent to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Forensics Laboratory in Ashland Oregon. I have not seen any results from their findings.

Boolit Master

Any idea when this was? I'm a coast insider and would search the archives for it!
    Just go to you tube and type in George knapp + David paulietes.
    Knapp did most of the interviews.
    Hate is like drinking poison and hoping the other man dies.

*Cohesiveness* *Leadership* *a common cause***

***In a gunfight your expected to be an active participant in your own rescue***

The effective range of an excuse is ZERO Meters

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by pete501 View Post
    The last thing I saw on this story is that the remains were sent to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Forensics Laboratory in Ashland Oregon. I have not seen any results from their findings.
    Don't hold your breath on any results being released. Not going to happen.
    Wife to Gray Wolf. It was time to get my own handle I guess cause

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast