RotoMetals2PBcastcoReloading EverythingWideners
Inline FabricationRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Load Data Titan Reloading

Thread: WTB RCBS 20 gauge shotshell die set

Boolit Master

WTB RCBS 20 gauge shotshell die set

WTB one of the older RCBS Shotshell die set-ups for reloading 20 gauge shotshells. I need the set to be complete and have instructions as to the various die set-ups for each reloading step. I will use this die in an old Rock Chucker by removal of the die bushing so as to use the shotshell 1-1/4x12 thread. I have recently purchased an old Savage 311A double barrel shotgun from a deceased brother-in-laws estate. I will not be shooting enough to warrant a separate shotshell press set-up. I mainly want to tinker with this old family double barrel that has more sentimental value to me that actual monetary value. Thanks for your help in getting this old relic shooting again.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Bub
    A couple of years ago I bought a set of 20ga dies for reloading brass hulls from C&H. Very nice die set. They also make them for plastic hulls.

Boolit Master

Thank-you for the tip 357Wheelgunner on the C&H dies for 20 gauge brass shotshells. I was not aware of them. I will do some checking on them if nothing comes in on the WTB RCBS set-up.
    Stan
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Master

I'd like to run this through for another look. Anyone willing to part with their RCBS 20 gauge shotshell die set?

Boolit Master

If you find the dies, I think I still have PDF files on instructions for the 12 gauge set. Should be the same. If you need them, PM me./beagle
    diplomacy is being able to say, "nice doggie" until you find a big rock.....

Boolit Master

Thank you Beagle for the kind offer. I do have a 12 gauge and a 16 gauge set with instructions so I am OK that way I think. I should have pulled the trigger so to speak when I used to be able to find 20 gauge set-ups. But who knew then what I know now. I think a lot of us are in that ballpark.

I have a brand new 20 gauge RCBS set. PM me.

Boolit Master

Thanks for the reply Justin. I sent you a pm just now.

Boolit Master

Trade made with justingrosche. Please close thread. Thanks to all for their input and especially to Justin who is a bonafied Straight Shooter.