Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyWidenersLoad Data
Repackbox RotoMetals2

Thread: WTS: Reamers and Gauges lot 2

WTS: Reamers and Gauges lot 2

Estate reamers/gauges from a neighbor who was a tool and die maker by trade, retired and just starting to get into gun-smithing when he fell ill and passed away rather suddenly. I purchased large amounts of his estate while planning to go to school for gun-smithing however after much deliberation I choose a different path. I have a pressing need to liquidate some of what I've purchased from that estate which is what is being offered here now.

So far as I can tell these reamers have been very well taken care of, when I purchased them they were all out of wax and in a wooden organizer. Close inspection of the reamers show that most if not all areNEW. please see individual descriptions for further details NONE of these reamers are in distress from possible use. After I purchased these items I stored them in plastic tubes in a Kennedy tool box until now. I am selling these however as USED due to the fact I have not the history on each one and their use/storage prior to my coming into possession of them is largely unknown. I've been a hobby machinist for over 10 years and will do my best to describe the condition of each reamer as I can.

Some reamers have GO-NOGO gauges available with them, for an additional $40 a set of gauges will be shipped with your reamer if available. NOTE the BR reamers only have one set of gauges for them, first come first serve. Gauges will first be offered to reamer buyer first. If the reamer sells and the buyer is not interested in the gauges then the gauges can be sold separate.

First "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets the item. I prefer USPS MO or F&F PP- Shipping will be SFRB, US SALES ONLY

1. Clymer 38-55 FINISHER solid pilot, blades feel like it may have cut a chamber $75, what I believe are forster head-space gauges available these are 30-30 gauges, my book shows they are compatible. SPF

2. Clymer 308 NORMA MAG Finish reamer Probably solid pilot this one is the exception and is NEW IN THE WAX/TUBE $90, No headspace gauges avail

3. Clymer .250 SAVAGE FINISHER, Blades feel like new solid pilot $80, No headspace gauges avail

4. Clymer .218 BEE FINISHER, Blades feel like new solid pilot $80, No headspace gauges avail

5. Clymer 32-40 WCF FINISHER, Blades feel like new solid pilot $80 , No headspace gauges avail

6. Clymer 40-65 SPEC FIN, Blades feel like new solid pilot $80, No headspace gauges avail

7. Clymer .284 headspace gauges set, $50

8. Forster 222 headspace gagues set $40 SPF

9. Belted magnum headspace gauges set $50

Ask any questions you have please
    Last edited by wonderwolf; 05-31-2018 at 11:29 PM.
    My firearms project blog

I'm interested in the 218 Bee. A new one is only $20 more with a removable pilot. I normally give 50% of new for used tools, would you take $50?
    Last edited by map55b; 05-24-2018 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by map55b View Post
    I'm interested in the 218 Bee. A new one is only $20 more with a removable pilot. I normally give 50% of new for used tools, would you take $50?
    If you have offers you wish to make I would recommend PMing me, but as of right now I'm pretty firm on the prices seeing as the ad is not even 24 hours old yet. When I call for OBO then I may be open to your offer. BTW that link is for a PTG reamer not a Clymer.
    My firearms project blog

Quote Originally Posted by wonderwolf View Post
    If you have offers you wish to make I would recommend PMing me, but as of right now I'm pretty firm on the prices seeing as the ad is not even 24 hours old yet. When I call for OBO then I may be open to your offer. BTW that link is for a PTG reamer not a Clymer.
    No worries. PM sent Thanks!

Boolit Master
    Wonderwolf, if it is not to much trouble could you tell me what the neck diameter is on 38-55 reamer?
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

Quote Originally Posted by GOPHER SLAYER View Post
    Wonderwolf, if it is not to much trouble could you tell me what the neck diameter is on 38-55 reamer?
    working on getting you that measurement/ friday bump
    My firearms project blog

Boolit Master
    Thanks!
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

Boolit Master

also, please PILOT diamter on the 38-55 and 32-40

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ascast View Post
    also, please PILOT diamter on the 38-55 and 32-40

thanks
    38-55=.365"
    32-40=.3125"
    My firearms project blog

Boolit Bub
    PM sent on 8.

Monday bump!