Snyders JerkyInline FabricationLoad DataReloading Everything
WidenersTitan ReloadingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2 Lee Precision

Thread: WTS: Reamers and Gauges lot 1

WTS: Reamers and Gauges lot 1

Estate reamers/gauges from a neighbor who was a tool and die maker by trade, retired and just starting to get into gun-smithing when he fell ill and passed away rather suddenly. I purchased large amounts of his estate while planning to go to school for gun-smithing however after much deliberation I choose a different path. I have a pressing need to liquidate some of what I've purchased from that estate which is what is being offered here now.

So far as I can tell these reamers have been very well taken care of, when I purchased them they were all out of wax and in a wooden organizer. Close inspection of the reamers show that most if not all are NEW. please see individual descriptions for further details NONE of these reamers are in distress from possible use. After I purchased these items I stored them in plastic tubes in a Kennedy tool box until now. I am selling these however as USED due to the fact I have not the history on each one and their use/storage prior to my coming into possession of them is largely unknown. I've been a hobby machinist for over 10 years and will do my best to describe the condition of each reamer as I can.

Some reamers have GO-NOGO gauges available with them, for an additional $40 a set of gauges will be shipped with your reamer if available. NOTE the BR reamers only have one set of gauges for them, first come first serve. Gauges will first be offered to reamer buyer first. If the reamer sells and the buyer is not interested in the gauges then the gauges can be sold separate.

First "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets the item. I prefer USPS MO or F&F PP- Shipping will be SFRB, US SALES ONLY

1. Manson 22-250 ACK IMP FIN 1/01 reamer solid pilot blades feel like new $80 , Clymer Head-space gauges available reamer/gauges SPF

2. Clymer 119 22 REM BR FINISHER solid pilot, blade feels like it has cut a chamber $70, Clymer Head-space gauges available (one set only first buyer of either BR reamer has first dibs on gauges)

3. Clymer 1195 6mm Rem BR FINISHER solid pilot, blades feel the same as #2, guy had a BR gun but not sure if he did the work himself with these reamers. $70, Same set of Clymer Head space gauges avail for this set, first "I'll take it gets first dibs.

4. Clymer 220 Swift FINISHER solid pilot, blades feel like new $80, Forster head-space gauges avail

5. Clymer 22-250 FINISHER solid pilot, blades feel like new $80, Forster head-space gauges avail

Ask any questions you have please
    Last edited by wonderwolf; 05-24-2018 at 09:04 AM.
    My firearms project blog

Boolit Man
    I'll take this. PM on the way. 1. Manson 22-250 ACK IMP FIN 1/01 reamer solid pilot blades feel like new $80 , Clymer Head-space gauges available

Friday bump
    My firearms project blog

Monday bump!
    My firearms project blog

Boolit Grand Master
    Any idea on the neck dia and throat length of the 22br?

Quote Originally Posted by rockrat View Post
    Any idea on the neck dia and throat length of the 22br?
    Looks like .251-.2515
    My firearms project blog

Last bumps
    My firearms project blog