MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataTitan ReloadingRepackbox
WidenersRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Reloading Everything

Thread: Met another member

Boolit Master

Met another member

I had a great opportunity to meet a member of this board from TX! He was in MI to
    Conduct business and we had a chance to complete our swap face to face have a good meal and talk for like 2 and a half hours! He was a real good guy, funny polite and a good Family man. I really enjoyed myself! He may or may not choose to identify himself ; he knows who he is and I hope he also had a good evening. It’s 100% that every member I’ve met or spoke to on the phone has been a first rate lady or gent!

Quote Originally Posted by nagantguy View Post
    I had a great opportunity to meet a member of this board from TX! He was in MI to
    Conduct business and we had a chance to complete our swap face to face have a good meal and talk for like 2 and a half hours! He was a real good guy, funny polite and a good Family man. I really enjoyed myself! He may or may not choose to identify himself ; he knows who he is and I hope he also had a good evening. It’s 100% that every member I’ve met or spoke to on the phone has been a first rate lady or gent!
    Nagantguy,
    I had a great time tonight shooting the breeze with you an you saved me the boredom of my hotel room.
    You are actually the first member of CB I I have met in person but if the rest of the members are like you I will try to get out and meet more CB members.
    Thanks for the knowledge and just taking time away from your family.
    You made my trip to MI.
    Thanks again.
    " My people skills are just fine. It's my tolerance for idiots that needs work."

Boolit Master
    Nice to hear of the good times meeting up!
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o