RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLoad DataWideners
Inline Fabrication

Thread: George is Sneaky

Boolit Master

George is Sneaky

So it happened; I'm usually very careful to lock up the place, including upstairs windows and all the doors. But I came home from work yesterday, went to my reloading room, and sat my coffee down, getting stuff ready to work on some cases. Then I realized there was a Lyman 45 and a bunch of dies and top punches sitting on the table, I went to take a drink of my coffee, to ponder how it got there and it was almost empty..and smelled a little like Irish Whiskey. Yup, son of a gun had doctored my coffee and left behind a nice collection of bullet lubing equipment. I have some Lee sizers, but could really use one of these. I had posted in the forum a while back that I was interested in one but had completely forgotten the post...sneaky I tell you, just plain sneaky.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	George's Lyman 45.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	220804
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    ~Pericles~

Boolit Master
    Take a real good look around now and see whats missing, He never just leaves stuff with taking an inventory on what you have.

Boolit Master

I'm sure to be missing something, I'll have to check around to see what he could possibly of slid out the window with.
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    ~Pericles~

Slid out the window,,,,

You don’t realize! George has one of those Star Trek Transporter thingy’s....
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? (Sgt. Oddball, KELLY'S HEROES)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    my feedback thread
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

In Remembrance

I keep hoping that whenever `George` leaves me some form of leads by my side garage door will take - with my blessings - all that wild thorny Autumn Olive brush that grows like wildfire around here.Robert

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcast416taylor View Post
    I keep hoping that whenever `George` leaves me some form of leads by my side garage door will take - with my blessings - all that wild thorny Autumn Olive brush that grows like wildfire around here.Robert
    I doubt it, I've heard he has a proclivity for tumbleweeds, so may just add to your troubles.
    ~Pericles~

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    If he drops something off here, he can pick up a LOT of Cottonwood seeds. They're snowdrifting around here; A while ago I gathered some as I was curious how good of tinder that stuff makes, well, it burns about like a trail of FFFg! He might enjoy playing with that, maybe.

Got It.... George seem to like tumbeweeds around Christmas. He can get in and out of impossible locations and he always is up to some mischef. His minions seem to do some of the work while he gets the booze and the glory. His ability to deliver surprizes is certainly unsurpassed. He sure seems to have just the right connections. Could it be George is Santa Clauses brother? I am at a loss of words to explain how greatful I am for George and his many minions.
    VOTE, VOTE, VOTE often. In dealing with potential dishonesty or corruption, Something you might keep in mind is a revealing quote by S.W. Erdnase in his book The Expert at the Card Table "Almost every ruse in the game is more or less dependent upon another one."
    Politicians are like babies diapers, they should be changed often and for the same reason. Mark Twain