MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Load DataTitan ReloadingWidenersReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision

Thread: Lee 310 .44 mag load data

Boolit Buddy

Lee 310 .44 mag load data

Anyone have any published data for the Lee 310 in the 44 Magnum. I see people throw out lots of loads in the forums but haven't seen any actual published data for it. I'll probably use h110 or 2400 for powders although I'm a little concerned of the consistency of 110 at cold temperatures. I'd like to take a deer with my Ruger sbh Hunter this year and most likely any shots I get will be below 40°f and as low as 10 below zero.
    I'm bigger than you, I'm higher on the food chain! Get in my belly!

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by craveman85 View Post
    Anyone have any published data for the Lee 310 in the 44 Magnum. I see people throw out lots of loads in the forums but haven't seen any actual published data for it. I'll probably use h110 or 2400 for powders although I'm a little concerned of the consistency of 110 at cold temperatures. I'd like to take a deer with my Ruger sbh Hunter this year and most likely any shots I get will be below 40°f and as low as 10 below zero.
    Pickup a copy of Lyman's #4 cast bullet manual. It has the exact imformation you're looking for plus a ton of other loads and calibers. Good reading and good luck!

Boolit Buddy
    Guess I had a brain fart there. I have an older one without that load in it and a Lyman load data book without it in it. Probably should order the updated version of them.

Checked mine and it is there, but look at the pistol data and not at the rifle data...

Boolit Buddy
    Found it but is there ruger/ tc data as well? I've seen some loads that say Ruger or Thompson but not in the Lyman book. Seems like most of the loads I see popping up on here have more than the max load in the Lyman book.