Load DataReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
RepackboxWidenersTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2

Thread: Passing on the tradition

Passing on the tradition

Well my grand folks came down for the weekend. And as it turns out granddad is giving loading up and he brought me most of his kit in this set up is a well used rcbs jr-2 I don’t wanna move any of my presses off but I’m not sure what to use that specific press for. Seems to me priming would have to be a separate operation so maybe seating die for rifle rounds? Have a Lee challenger O and a breech lock pro on the bench already. And No I won’t be selling, just trying to find its true purpose on the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    Maybe a dedicated de-capping press? I de-prime mine before throwing in the tumbler to keep the junk out of my rock chuckers and dies.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by fast ronnie View Post
    Maybe a dedicated de-capping press? I de-prime mine before throwing in the tumbler to keep the junk out of my rock chuckers and dies.
    This is what I would do if I had the extra bench space. I would really like to keep the large amount of carbon and stuff away from the ram on my loading press.

That’s really a fine idea I think I’d rather use the rcbs for the loading dies and move my Lee over for decapping and priming I just like how the Lee catches my primers and I’ve heard that everyone else lags in that aspect. but that sounds like a great idea to give the old girl a good workout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk