Load DataReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationLee PrecisionRepackbox
Wideners
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: CLOSED - Mihec 454-340 Cramer HP Mold for 45 Colt, 454 Casull, 460 SW, 450 BM

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Buickbob View Post
    Buickbob (rrw052048@yahoo.com)
    Chris, Please add me to this list also. I would like the .452-4 cavity hp brass with standard shipping.
    Thanks
    Hi Buickbob- I've added you on to the list. Thanks Sir!

Vendor Sponsor

This GB is now Closed, Miha will have molds finished and ready to ship around the first week of March.

I'm A Honcho!
    This should be a good one.
    Last edited by bluejay75; 02-12-2019 at 08:41 PM.
    You never know how you rank amongst men 'til you have seen what will break another man.
    The original "Bluejay" US Army/ US Navy 1945-1970.

Boolit Man
    I've been waiting for a good 45LC mould for a while! This should be a great one with lots of options to try!

Boolit Master
    Does anyone have any experience with this boolit in a Marlin leveraction rifle?
    How well does it feed/cycle?
    "In GOD We Trust"

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty SRH View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with this boolit in a Marlin leveraction rifle?
    How well does it feed/cycle?
    Hi Lefty- this is a slightly modified, based off a very proven design. I left the ogive and crimp position identical, but have put a small radius on the nose, to do exactly what you are asking about, which is improving feed on a lever. This mold is the first time its been made, so no one will really be able to give you data, until Miha ships these to us all... And that should start shipping next month.

Lakehouse2012

Boolit Master
    Well good deal! Atleast I feel like Im in the right direction now. Thanks Lakehouse
    "In GOD We Trust"

How big of a wrench would it throw into everything if I dropped one of my moulds? Instead of two with one set handles, to one mould with handles?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

Where does this GB stand. Last update said about 1st week of March. We are entering the last week of March tomorrow. Not complaining or even wanting Miha to hurry, just an update. I've bought 2 or 3 molds lately and my small mind can't keep everything straight.
    John
    W.TN

Quote Originally Posted by alamogunr View Post
    Where does this GB stand. Last update said about 1st week of March. We are entering the last week of March tomorrow. Not complaining or even wanting Miha to hurry, just an update. I've bought 2 or 3 molds lately and my small mind can't keep everything straight.
    I know there were complications on another mould I'm in that closed about the same time as this. Got my pp invoice for it today

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by alamogunr View Post
    Alamo- Thanks for bringing this up, it reminded me to send Miha a message and find out status, cause you are right, he told me specifically that these would be ready to ship in March. I've still been preoccupied with getting permanent employment set back up, but this week has been HUGE, and I think the dark days are past me now...

Quote Originally Posted by nhyrum View Post
    How big of a wrench would it throw into everything if I dropped one of my moulds? Instead of two with one set handles, to one mould with handles?

Nhyrum - Miha already has the list of buyers, but if you email him once you get the PP, he is pretty good about modifying orders. Just let him know of the change.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    Alamo- Thanks for bringing this up, it reminded me to send Miha a message and find out status, cause you are right, he told me specifically that these would be ready to ship in March. I've still been preoccupied with getting permanent employment set back up, but this week has been HUGE, and I think the dark days are past me now...
    GREAT! If I go back about 30 years, I remember the strain that looking for a job after being turned out can cause. Keep the faith and things will be OK.
    John
    W.TN

Vendor Sponsor

Morning guys,

Talked to Miha yesterday and he is having trouble with his HP pin supplier. The brass and alum blocks are all sized up, he is just waiting for pins to finish making the molds. I didnt get a date, but im sure it will be finished soon. Hang in there please...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Boolit Man
    Thanks for the update.

Boolit Bub
    good stuff, thank you for the update!he may want to talk with New Jersey Steel Baron for any odd sized custom alloy pin stock. not sure but they may be able to help, they primarily cater to the knife industry but work a lot with U.S. and german based foundries and also have a lot of contacts in the steel world in general. tell em shane said to call.

Boolit Master
    Any word on this?

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Ramjet-SS View Post
    Any word on this?
    Hi Ramjet,

Miha is working on this, as i mentioned in another thread, he has about 6 GBs that are backed up because his pin supplier is not getting the pins made in the time they quoted. Miha is pushing them daily and he is also looking to purchase a CNC lathe that would allow him to make the pins internally.

Im hopeful that the backlog will be fixed soon, but i dont have any specific date at this point.

Stay tuned,

Lakehouse2012

Boolit Master
    Ok not pushing just wondering thanks for the update ....

Boolit Buddy
    any word on these ??

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by evoevil View Post
    any word on these ??
    I dont have any dates yet. Miha did say in a seperate post that he is getting close to shipping on many of the held-up HP molds.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast