Graf & SonsWidenersTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLee Precision

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 127

Thread: CLOSED - Mihec 454-340 Cramer HP Mold for 45 Colt, 454 Casull, 460 SW, 450 BM

  1. #81
    Boolit Master
    fivegunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    LOWELL Michigan
    Posts
    561

    452 bullet

    Could I get a 4 cavity brass mold solid .452 GC Thanks . fivegunner-at-sbcglobal-dot -net

  2. #82
    I'm A Honcho!

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Oscoda, Michigan
    Posts
    777
    Quote Originally Posted by fivegunner View Post
    Could I get a 4 cavity brass mold solid .452 GC Thanks . fivegunner-at-sbcglobal-dot -net
    Ive got you added, happy TG

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  3. #83
    Boolit Man

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Arlington WA
    Posts
    84
    lrn2drv1 at yahoo dot com .452 - 4 cavity brass HP, GC, (standard shipping) zip 98223
    Last edited by RedStar Raider; 12-05-2018 at 01:29 AM.

  4. #84
    I'm A Honcho!

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Oscoda, Michigan
    Posts
    777
    Hi redstar, I've added you to the list at spot #18.

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar Raider View Post
    lrn2drv1 at yahoo dot com .452 - 4 cavity brass HP, GC, (standard shipping) zip 98223

  5. #85
    Boolit Buddy


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    the other Loiusiana
    Posts
    203
    Please add me for the following:

    (autodidact) - jbpaul AT suddenlink DOT net - .454 - 4 cavity brass HP, GC - NO LUBE GROOVES (NLG)- 71111 (standard shipping)

    Thx,
    JB
    "He's whittlin' on a piece of wood. I've got a feeling when he stops whittlin', somethin's gonna happen." - Cheyenne, Once Upon a Time in the West (1968)

    "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." - Tuco, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)

  6. #86
    I'm A Honcho!

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Oscoda, Michigan
    Posts
    777
    Thanks JB, I've got you down!

    Quote Originally Posted by autodidact View Post
    Please add me for the following:

    (autodidact) - jbpaul AT suddenlink DOT net - .454 - 4 cavity brass HP, GC - NO LUBE GROOVES (NLG)- 71111 (standard shipping)

    Thx,
    JB

  7. #87
    Boolit Bub Boomsticks Firearms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Walterboro, SC
    Posts
    54
    (boomsticks Firearms at lowcountry dot com) .454 - 4 cavity HP All pins, GC, handles, DHL shipping zip 29488
    Last edited by Boomsticks Firearms; 12-12-2018 at 08:28 PM.

  8. #88
    I'm A Honcho!

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Oscoda, Michigan
    Posts
    777
    Thanks Boomsticks, I've got you on the list!

    4 more HP molds and this one goes into last call, we are almost there!

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomsticks Firearms View Post
    (boomsticks Firearms at lowcountry dot com) .454 - 4 cavity HP All pins, GC, handles, DHL shipping zip 29488

  9. #89
    Boolit Buddy
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    223
    I'm in for a 4 cavity plain base, hollow point.

    marty dot weatherup AT yahoo dot com
    Only left handed guns are interesting!

  10. #90
    I'm A Honcho!

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Oscoda, Michigan
    Posts
    777
    Hi Mart- I've got you on the list. What size would you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by mart View Post
    I'm in for a 4 cavity plain base, hollow point.

    marty dot weatherup AT yahoo dot com

  11. #91
    Boolit Buddy
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Near the Keg
    Posts
    117
    Is No Lube Groove an option?
    Alcohol Inventory Reduction Specialist (Journeyman Level)

  12. #92
    I'm A Honcho!

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Oscoda, Michigan
    Posts
    777
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatpuppet View Post
    Is No Lube Groove an option?
    Yes Sir, you can

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  13. #93
    Boolit Mold
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Central Arkansas
    Posts
    8
    Ok I've never done this before but can you put me down for a 4 hole HP 452 PB with handles? Brad_Hartwick at Hotmail.com Zip 72058
    Last edited by MAJ H; 12-22-2018 at 11:10 PM.

  14. #94
    I'm A Honcho!

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Oscoda, Michigan
    Posts
    777
    Quote Originally Posted by MAJ H View Post
    Ok I've never done this before but can you put me down for a 4 hole HP 452 PB with handles? Brad_Hartwick at Hotmail.com Zip 72058
    Welcome! Ive got you on the list!

    Lakehouse

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  15. #95
    Could I get a 4 cavity brass mold solid .452 GC ?

    trio at gmx dot ch - ZIP 4052

  16. #96
    I'm A Honcho!

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Oscoda, Michigan
    Posts
    777
    Welcome to the group ElRonaldo2! I've added you to the list. Confirm with me that your zipcode is only 4 digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by elRonaldo2 View Post
    Could I get a 4 cavity brass mold solid .452 GC ?

    trio at gmx dot ch - ZIP 4052

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    Welcome to the group ElRonaldo2! I've added you to the list. Confirm with me that your zipcode is only 4 digits?
    Thank you Lakehouse2012! Please take 79576 for my Zipcode.

  18. #98
    Boolit Buddy
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    315
    Sign me up for a .4 cavity Brass .454 solid GC.
    MTtimberline
    mtpete79 at hot mail dot com 59404
    Thanks

  19. #99
    Boolit Master

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    732
    (4) Greg S

    ADD: Zipcode 99517 for now, might be changing here in the next 30-45 days.

  20. #100
    I'm A Honcho!

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Oscoda, Michigan
    Posts
    777
    Thanks MTimberline, I've added you to the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by MTtimberline View Post
    Sign me up for a .4 cavity Brass .454 solid GC.
    MTtimberline
    mtpete79 at hot mail dot com 59404
    Thanks

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check