RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyLoad DataReloading Everything
WidenersLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading Repackbox
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My brother had a huge stroke, prayers needed

Boolit Master
    My beloved 77 year old brother died in a nursing home last week. His death was a gift from God. God permitted his soul to escaped a worn out body wracked with pain. God freed him from indignity. My wonderful Mother spent years in a nursing home with advanced dementia. She did not know the world she was in and could only lie there and stare at the ceiling. He freed her from suffering, and an angel went home. There are many things worse than death. In the case of my brother and Mother, God showed them mercy by allowing them to join Him.

You, friend, are in my prayers.

Take a look at Scott's Bogues obituary at newtacomacemetary.com looks so nice. Still proud of him
    Last edited by bbogue1; 06-15-2018 at 10:24 AM.
    VOTE, VOTE, VOTE often. In dealing with potential dishonesty or corruption, Something you might keep in mind is a revealing quote by S.W. Erdnase in his book The Expert at the Card Table "Almost every ruse in the game is more or less dependent upon another one."
    Politicians are like babies diapers, they should be changed often and for the same reason. Mark Twain

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Praying for all in this situation . I know it's a hard time for all who love Scott .

I copied the obituary , a very nice write up .

Scott Bogue was born January 29, 1953 in Tacoma to Bertram and Ileta Bogue. He passed peacefully on June 10, 2018. In his last days Scott was surrounded by family and friends who loved and cared for him. He is preceded in death by his parents. Scott is survived by Ronda Heim, Krystal Lane, Karissa (Michael) Mango, Jayden Lane, Bradley (Donna) Bogue, Bill (Renee) Bogue and many nieces, nephews and cousins.
    No turning back , No turning back !

Scott, being a member of ARRL (Ammature Radio Relay League) specialized in Morris Code. Too late in his declining health I found a Morris Code translator which allowed me to put in what I wanted to say then I could choose to output by sound, light or vibration. I was hoping that he could understand, but, with his hearing gone putting it behind his ear on the bone and selecting vibrate he gave no sign he comprehended the message.
    VOTE, VOTE, VOTE often. In dealing with potential dishonesty or corruption, Something you might keep in mind is a revealing quote by S.W. Erdnase in his book The Expert at the Card Table "Almost every ruse in the game is more or less dependent upon another one."
    Politicians are like babies diapers, they should be changed often and for the same reason. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by lightload View Post
    My beloved 77 year old brother died in a nursing home last week. His death was a gift from God. God permitted his soul to escaped a worn out body wracked with pain. God freed him from indignity. My wonderful Mother spent years in a nursing home with advanced dementia. She did not know the world she was in and could only lie there and stare at the ceiling. He freed her from suffering, and an angel went home. There are many things worse than death. In the case of my brother and Mother, God showed them mercy by allowing them to join Him.

You, friend, are in my prayers.
    God is merciful, I sometimes thank him for keeping me safe and not allowing me to see what could have been. So sorry for your losses .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234