MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionRepackbox
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingInline FabricationLoad Data
Wideners Titan Reloading

Thread: Pic of Wife's warranty replacement Circuit Judge

Boolit Buddy

Pic of Wife's warranty replacement Circuit Judge

[ATTACH=CONFIG]305677[/ATTACH
    Rossi/Taurus replaced the complete firearm under warranty. The rifle we sent in for repair was a used rifle she bought at a local pawn shop with one chamber
    that had a problem with brass sticking in it and very hard to extract, upon inspection by Rossi they said that the cylinder would require replacement, when Rossi
    installed the new cylinder they found that the frame was bent and would require replacement of the complete rifle and that it would be replaced under warranty,
    this is a firearm that was originally sold in 2012 and we did not know how many owners it had previously! My wife is tickled with the new rifle (I hope the pic show OK).
    It is a 45LC/.410
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0139.jpg  
    Life member NRA and Texas State Rifle Assoc.
    Big bore air rifle shooter

Boolit Master
    Nice warranty, good for them, will go a long way in sales for them.

I don't own anything Taurus, but I love My Rossi lever actions.

Moderator Emeritus

Congrats to you and your wife in getting such stellar service. A new, replacement firearm... WOW!!!!
    It is both appreciated by me, and refreshing to hear companies still do in fact stand by their products! After reading somewhere that the Taurus revolver was the EDC of many judges in gang-infested areas -- Florida, maybe? -- it was nicknamed the Judge after those who carried it for defense from the buddies of those whom the incarcerated, I (to no avail) actually looked for one over a several month period.
    With new New York gun laws... perhaps not. BUT, your post re-opened my eyes, so to speak, for one. Thanks.
    geo

Boolit Master

I regularly remind my wife and kids that I kept the receipts so I can exchange them if needed!

Boolit Master

Taurus "fixed" My M94 for sticky extraction. TWICE, dumped it.
    Won't ever buy another Taurus.

I'd rather have a H&R anything.
    I HATE auto-correct

Happiness is a Warm GUN & more ammo to shoot in it.

My Experience and My Opinion, are just that, Mine.

SASS #375 Life

Banner Sponsor

The wife bought me a judge for my birthday about 10 years ago and I've never had a problem with it. My youngest son liked it so much we got him a poly judge for his car. He didn't like the short grip, so we put a standard grip on it.
    I also have a Raging bull in 454. That one would stick brass with new Winchester ammo. I sent it back, they fixed the problem and gave it an action job all for no charge and I had it back in 2 weeks.
    At the time everyone was saying that the Taurus would not hold the 454's pressures... I've loaded 405s past 1500fps and it held.

When my brother in law passed away, he left me a Taurus Judge pistol and a Taurus Circuit Judge. When he was alive, he raved about them but but I never really saw the value of either of them. I still have them both. I use the pistol to re-qualify for the .45 revolver portion of my CCW ever two years. I've shot the rifle once (five shots) and one day soon after, I inadvertently knocked the front sight off of it. I haven't bothered to replace it yet. Maybe some day.

Just not my bailiwick.

--Wag--
    "Great genius will always encounter fierce opposition from mediocre minds." --Albert Einstein.

Boolit Master
    Have only owned about 6 Taurus revolver and one semi...still have 4 revolvers and the semi.

Had to send a Titanium Tracker in .41 Magnum back twice for cylinder binding and have had no problem since. It took a while to get the gun back but from the documents it was sent back to Brazil for the repair both times.

No complaints here with their CS...

Bob

The .45LC/.410 shotgun sounds pretty neat.
    I have a Bond Arms "Cowboy" derringer in that chambering, practical? perhaps with .45 Colt shells or heavy shot from .410, but.
    I could only find #8 in .410 and from about 12 feet hardly any penetrated a plastic water bottle.
    Not a fair test I know.
    I still love the little gun, I have a .38SPL/357Mag barrel for it and it is quite potent with these.
    I suppose with the longer barrels on the judge it is better.
    I know people who have the judge like them.