Snyders JerkyLoad DataRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Inline FabricationReloading Everything
Wideners Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prayers needed

Better day today, I think. Meds pretty well sorted out. May come home tomorrow.

May take a bit to get back to normal, but looks like progress is being made.

Thanks again folks.

Sent from an unnamed device running an undisclosed OS via a third party application.

Good news is good to hear. May God continue to provide healing and comfort. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

home from hospital. Doing ok.

Pain meds doing good job. She's been able to do quite a bit of getting around the house.

Sent from an unnamed device running an undisclosed OS via a third party application.

Boolit Buddy
    Glad to hear of her progress. Broken ribs are one of the most painfull injury in terms of recovery as every move you make involves your abdomen and hence your ribs. Slow healing and pita because if you sneeze,cough,laugh, get startled, turn to look well you get my drift. Prayers on this sight are tremendous even if they aren't posted. You don't know how many people are praying for your wife and you from this sight but you will see the results.

Boolit Buddy
    One more thing clean the d*** toilet. LOL

I had broken ribs twice. Man that's the worst pain takes forever to heal. No way to get comfortable slept in a chair for a long time. Just sneezing or laughing can break them loose once you get them set. Took me six months to heal the first set since I kept breaking them loose. About rather get kicked in the junk every day than have broken ribs. I sure feel for her and wish a quick recovery.
    Those who choose violence as a first option are typically confronted by somebody else using violence as a last resort.

Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll enjoy it a second time.

Do not confuse my being polite for weakness.
    Using MX Linux 21

From the free state of Idaho

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.

At her request, I dropped hey of at her office this morning. She worked a couple hours and I took her back home. That took a lot of starch out of her sails.

She rested the rest of the afternoon.

While not back where she was, the had been good progress compared to last Tuesday.

Some Dr appts this week. We'll see what they have to say. Hopefully some PT or such to help with strength, etc.

It's only been a bit over a week. Takes a while longer for broken bones to heal.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I have had broken ribs twice , it's beyond painful . More you move around ...longer it takes to heal . Have sent more prayer this morning .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Great report and praise God for answered prayer.

She's a bit down today. Had dr appt yesterday and the running around took a toll. More pain today.

Boolit Buddy
    Prayers sent to your wife and you.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Hi folks.

Apologies for not updating sooner.

Jackie is doing ok. She is hoping to get to see doctor this week. She is a lot better than she was, but is frustrated that she is not better than she is - if that makes any sense.

We both appreciate your prayers and support.

We were supposed to take vacation time this week, but that isn't happening. I really needed to be at work as much as possible. Our schedule is going to get busy in the next week or so. There are several things that will need get started and have hard deadlines.

Thanks

Sorry your not getting to take some time off ...I understand having to get things done . At this report I am still praying for her (and you ) .

Been a while since i updated...

She seems to be improving. Some days are more pain free than others.

She went back to work yesterday for a large part of the day and plans to continue doing so.

She has had a couple of doctor appointments and they more or less confirmed that she is doing about like one could expect. Neither seemed to think that complete healing would be quick.

Getting up and down is tough. Her can had to go to the shop, so she has a rental car. It is a bit harder to get in and out of.

She may be getting physical therapy at some point. That would likely be a good thing - though painful.

This has been going on looking enough now that the bills are coming. Since it started out of state, there is question about what will be covered. Dealing with insurance is always a fun challenge.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the update pco. Steady improvement is certainly good news. Dealing with insurance, "a fun challenge", indeed.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Been a while since I updated.

Wife is doing much better. She is back at work and going to physical therapy. PT is tough, but should help in the long run.

She still has some pain, but is not having to rely on pain meds nearly as much.

She still needs to improve the strength of her breathing. Again something that should come with time and PT.

Thanks so much for your prayers and kind words.

Thank you for the follow up . I'm glad she has improved and still going to PT . Hoping and praying for much improvement in her pain and activity level . May our Lord bless you and your family more than he has already .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12