MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyRepackboxLoad DataTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2 Wideners

Thread: WTS - Pistols (semi-auto)

Boolit Master

Up for sale are a few pistols I acquired about four years ago which were Isreali surplus. These all function great and have nice bores. Each has (1) magazine. These must ship from an FFL to an FFL unless local to Davenport, IA area. 35.00 shipping CONUS each which is NOT included in the prices. Payment accepted include PP friends and family and USPS MO.

1. ***SOLD***Jericho 941FS Israel Military Industries LTD (IMI) - 9x19 - I fired approximately 100 rounds or so through it with zero issues. A fine pistol with edge bluing wear and VG condition grips. Comes with 1 magazine. 350.00
    Attachment 220290
    Attachment 220291
    Attachment 220292

2. ***SOLD*** BUL M-5 - 9x19 - This gun is very accurate and has a sweet trigger. Edge bluing wear and a couple scratches seen in pics on top of slide. I did forget to state the mainspring housing has had a hole drilled in it presumably for a laynard at some time.
    Will drop price a bit for this. Overall very good condition pistol imho. I don't see these come up to often. 350.00
    Attachment 220293
    Attachment 220294
    Attachment 220295
    Attachment 220296
    Attachment 220323

3. ***SPF*** Kareen, this is a very nicely made Browning Hi-Power clone - JO Israel Arms LTD - Chrome plated (original) - Some minor/very light pitting on outside of slide on left side which can barely be seen in photo. A nice pistol that shoots and functions great. 275.00

Had to use links on these for some reason...
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/biecky51op..._0806.JPG?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/b34kw5cvvj..._0804.JPG?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/g9s9gzn8lt..._0803.JPG?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/et9srzvvut..._0802.JPG?dl=0

Thanks for looking,
    Kev
    Last edited by Kevinakaq; 05-18-2018 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention mainspring housing on BUL
    的 won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them." the duke

Boolit Bub
    pmed about the jericho

Boolit Bub
    I will take the jericho. pmed

Boolit Bub
    interested in the BUL. How many mags do you have? Just the 1? Is it original or a Para refurb? Lastly, are you firm on the pricing? Thanks so much. ......Stan...

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Stan_TN View Post
    interested in the BUL. How many mags do you have? Just the 1? Is it original or a Para refurb? Lastly, are you firm on the pricing? Thanks so much. ......Stan...
    PM sent
    的 won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them." the duke

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Stan_TN View Post
    Miss understood your post. The magazine is an original and not a para modified mag.

M5 is still available.

Boolit Master

Bumpity bump accompanied by price drops...

Boolit Master

morning bump

Boolit Master

BUL sold, Kareen (Browning Hipower clone) still available

10. 05-17-2018, 06:58 PM
    Reason
    DISCUSSION

Boolit Master

Bump...

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinakaq View Post
    Bump...
    Please someone, buy the Kareen high power clone before I do.
    Last edited by exile; 05-18-2018 at 06:18 PM.
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master
    [QUOTE=exile;4372038]

Please someone, buy the Kareen high power clone before I do. (If you were in NE close to me I would take it.) Best of luck to you.

exile

(If you could post some more pictures, I would love to see them, for some reason, my computer doesn't like those links you used.)
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Banned
    Kevinakaq,

CK your mail, PLEASE.

yours, tex

Boolit Master

[QUOTE=exile;4372052]
    Quote Originally Posted by exile View Post

Please someone, buy the Kareen high power clone before I do. (If you were in NE close to me I would take it.) Best of luck to you.

exile

(If you could post some more pictures, I would love to see them, for some reason, my computer doesn't like those links you used.)
    Still having issues uploading. Can send to email which i just did for texasnative46.

Boolit Master

i emailed you the pics, let me know if you received texas.

Banned
    Kevinakaq,

CALL ME PLEASE. = Got the photos.

yours, tex

Boolit Master
    Kevinakaq,

Sent you my e-mail by pm. Look forward to the pictures.

exile