WidenersLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Snyders JerkyInline FabricationLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox Reloading Everything

Thread: GOD bless !

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

GOD bless !

May GOD bless everyone here today ! Thank you for coming to help , support and encourage !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Amen Charlie.

Amen!

Boolit Master

Each and every person and their families on this board! God's blessings, love and protection!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master

Amen & Amen to all the prayers above
    Being human is not for sissies.

Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Charlie, for each one of us, it's often just us and God, and very little else, on occasion. Where would we be without God? He's ALWAYS there, no matter what the circumstance. We're just mortals, and thus, have limited powers to help and care. But if you'll notice, it's those guys who make it EASY for us to care about that we generally pray for the most. So don't forget to give yourself some credit, too, my friend! You've EARNED our trust and faith and support. It'd be remiss in us to NOT provide it for you when you're in need. That's just how grace and love and appreciation works.

Amen, and thanks for all you (and others) do.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Amen and Amen.

Charlie I can look back over my life and see the places where he carried me.
    See the spots where he rescued me, kept me from serious problems.

Seeing that will tend to make you humble.

He carried me a lot, and there was me thinking I was doing just fine on my own.

It is a debt that can never be repaid, but I am working hard on paying the interest.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Ghost hawk you said it best we are just working on the interest.
    Amen

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    May GOD bless everyone here today ! Thank you for coming to help , support and encourage !
    Though I am not a believer I thank you for your kind thought. It makes for a nicer world.

Moderator Emeritus

Another Amen to Ghost's post. Do we ever really think about ALL the wondrous blessings we have, or that not one of them could ever really be "earned?" Not often. Occasionally, when I'm reading something about the universe and its creation and related stuff, I think of how many implausible and statistically unlikely it is that everything happened to create an earth that would support life, I do think about what a true miracle it is that we're here at all. Then I think about all He's done for me, and so many, many others that I've seen, and ..... well, I'm just humbled to my core. Could there ever be another such form of clear and unlimited love? Nope. Not in my opinion, at least.

Truly, we were very richly blessed before we drew our first breath. It's a miracle that we exist at all, and now that we do, it's a miracle how many things God has provided us with to enable us to continue existing! How could we NOT be humbled by the totality and wondrous hugeness of it all?

Occasionally, while sitting in the back yard watching my lil' pup chase squirrels, I see a bird flit by, and wonder at the miracle of that - that not only does it exist and live and breathe, but that it can fly! Miracles surround us daily, but we're usually too dull and too wrapped up with our immediate concerns and necessities, that we just don't notice them all. But if you start noticing, and paying closer attention, it pretty soon gets to be 2nd nature, and .... well, it sure is humbling! Thank the Lord for ALL the many, many wondrous blessings He has given us. They truly outnumber the stars in the sky!