Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionLoad DataRepackbox
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Titan Reloading Reloading Everything

Thread: WTS: Star Universal Reloading Press 45 ACP

Boolit Master

WTS: Star Universal Reloading Press 45 ACP

SPF to LUBEDUDE

Picture apologies: I used to be able to rotate pics, save, and they would show correctly... not today...

I love the care and precision with which these presses were built, but I find more use for the versatility of my Dillon 550 and I’d rather put money into other shooting projects than admire these Stars. I also expect that you guys on this forum will appreciate these presses, so I want to give you first grabs. I have a few extra charge bars, so if the buyer would like a different charge bar than what is currently in the machine, I may be able to swap it out prior to shipment. They’re not expensive to buy in the used market.

This press has a mounting hole for a Hulme case feeder (not included), and no safety at the last station. The toolhead is drilled/tapped for a separate crimper, but there is no crimp die included with this press. This press was not complete when I got it. The powder tube was broken off its base, plus the primer tube and follower were missing. I bought new parts from Star Machine Works in New Jersey. They show clearly in the pictures.

I disassembled/cleaned/lubricated/adjusted this press when I got it. It produces very nice ammo. I currently have this set up with a charge bar for 5.4 grains of Bullseye. I have measured the throw from this bar at only 5.0 grains of Bullseye… Not sure why the discrepancy… Your mileage may vary…

I will sell this press on this forum for $425... Shipping is extra. Depending on your zip code, expect to pay $35 - $40 and I will package it very well... no PayPal please, but I'm open to other forms of payment.

First to claim with "I'll take it" in this thread is the winner...

Attachment 219970 Attachment 219971 Attachment 219972 Attachment 219973
    Last edited by StratsMan; 05-08-2018 at 09:55 AM.

2. 05-06-2018, 07:44 PM
    Reason
    Not a discussion thread

Boolit Bub
    North Idaho, Where The Deep Forest Meets The Blue Lakes
    pm sent,
    Calling a criminal invader an "illegal immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist."

Boolit Master
    PM was responded to... this item still for sale... will edit original post to establish "First dibs wins"...

Boolit Master
    I’ll take it.
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

NRA- LIFE TSRA-LIFE SASS-LIFE

Boolit Master
    SPF to LubeDude