Titan ReloadingPBcastcoRotoMetals2Wideners
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication Load Data

Thread: Miha 257-640 NEW DESIGN!!!!

I'm A Honcho!

Miha 257-640 NEW DESIGN!!!!

I am very happy to bring this one to light.

MiHec 3 Cavity Brass Cramer Plain Base or Gas Check mold or 6 Cavity solid mold.
    This is a new boolit design. This will be suitable for any .257 caliber firearm. It will cast at about 73 grains dependent on your alloy.

We will need fifteen to commit to this. We will run this until we get the number we need or more, then it is up to MiHec to decide when to make it........ it can be a long time.... be warned and no whining.

Pins included are: For the Hollow Point Mold are 1) Large HP pin, 2) Cup HP pin, and 3) Blank pin for a flat nose or in the case you don't want HP pins sticking out the mold.

Prices are what MiHec says they'll be. I'll have to check that out when the time comes.

Sequence of events: Participants order molds and are placed on the list, the Group Buy will close (which will be posted on the thread) at some time determined by MiHec, the molds are made from the orders on the list at the time it is closed or by altering what you want via PM to MiHec after it's closed. Extra molds should be available... order them by PM to MiHec or contacting MP Molds directly . Invoices will be sent out via e-mail from the listed e-mail addresses and you pay by using Paypal...... It is my understanding the invoice will be in Euros which Paypal converts from Euros to dollars dependent on the time that occurs. After you pay, the mold gets shipped.

Prices are somewhat variable due to the exchange rate.... be aware of this.

Post your disguised e-mail address imashooter AT gmail DOT com, mold choice (3 or 6 cavity), base style (PB or GC) and number of molds wanted (one to however many).

Unless you guys on this forum have missed it, there has been a resurgence in the 257 caliber wildcats and classic calibers in the Ruger Single Six. The .257 Jackrabbit, 250 GNR, and the 25-20 WCF are all making a strong showing. This new bullet is perfect for these new sixguns as well as the 25-20 Lever action carbines out there. Note too the included nose to crimp chart for the whole lot of 257 calibers that this mold would service. This one is bound to be a winner. Sign up today.

In Remembrance
    2Dogs, Put me down for (1) brass HP mold, gas check base, all pins, + a set of handles. Please include DHL shipping. rockyert68 at yahoo dot com This should be a winner for the 250-3000 and 257 Roberts. Thanks Iron Whittler
    Last edited by Iron Whittler; 05-05-2018 at 10:02 AM. Reason: included DHL shipping

Boolit Master

Could we see a dimensional spec. drawing with measurements? If the drive band measurements are larger than .257 ( .258 - .260 ), I would be interested.
    Last edited by square butte; 05-15-2018 at 07:55 AM.
    Being human is not for sissies.

I would also like to see a dimensioned drawing to know if this is suitable for PCP airgun use in a .257 cal barrel....

Bob

Boolit Buddy

Please put me down for one 3 cav brass mold, with all pins, PLAIN BASE. cvcooks AT astound dot net
    Many thanks, Chuck
    Last edited by 358wcf; 08-22-2018 at 12:07 PM.

Boolit Man
    Please include me for a 3 cavity gas check mold with all pins. Prefer .260 diameter if available, but .258 will work.
    tmjanke AT sbcglobal dot net.