RotoMetals2Inline FabricationLoad DataReloading Everything
Snyders JerkyRepackboxLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters Supply Wideners
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: CLOSED - MIHEC 300 Blackout 311-230 GRN hollow point 4C HP and 6C Solid

Boolit Master
    He makes the best moulds in the world, and is a one man band. If you want fast service order from Accurate.

You are not the center of the Universe, princess.

Boolit Mold

This is has nothing to do with me being the center of the universe and EVERYTHING to do with standing by your word. I.E. if he says "they will run in the next 30-45 days then they had better run. That is how you conduct a business, and it is how you build a brand. I spent 10 years running around the mountains in Afghanistan and the Deserts in Iraq and so hurry up and wait does not bother me. But poor management, and not keeping your word bother the hell out of me.

As for them being the best in the world, that may be your opinion but it is not relevant from my perspective. I own Several NOE molds and they have performed in EVERY way. I have purchased them via their website, and via group buys. They ran on schedule every time, we were kept appraised of the status of the builds. They were also on time EVERY TIME so that is the lens that I am judging MP by.
    Last edited by portersandstouts; 04-29-2019 at 04:06 PM. Reason: spelling

I'm A Honcho!
    Unforeseen problems with a distributor. The larger orders for pins and the fact that he hasn’t run this before slowed things down beyond what even he foresaw. NOE makes his own pins...but admits that even he would have to outsource the PENTA pin.

If you can go without the penta let me know which NOE mold you would like run and we can get you something sooner.
    You never know how you rank amongst men 'til you have seen what will break another man.
    The original "Bluejay" US Army/ US Navy 1945-1970.

I'm out. Please remove my two molds from the buy. yeliabttam AT yahoo DOT com

I'm A Honcho!
    Done and thanks. You can always get back in when he runs it. Im sure this will be a subsonic winner in 300 BO.
    You never know how you rank amongst men 'til you have seen what will break another man.

Boolit Buddy
    since I plan on using this for a subsonic, I want to switch to a Plain Base mold, #31 on the hollow point list (vfluckey)

thanks!

I'm A Honcho!
    Done sir and thanks for your support!!!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by portersandstouts View Post
    This is has nothing to do with me being the center of the universe and EVERYTHING to do with standing by your word. I.E. if he says "they will run in the next 30-45 days then they had better run. That is how you conduct a business, and it is how you build a brand. I spent 10 years running around the mountains in Afghanistan and the Deserts in Iraq and so hurry up and wait does not bother me. But poor management, and not keeping your word bother the hell out of me.

As for them being the best in the world, that may be your opinion but it is not relevant from my perspective. I own Several NOE molds and they have performed in EVERY way. I have purchased them via their website, and via group buys. They ran on schedule every time, we were kept appraised of the status of the builds. They were also on time EVERY TIME so that is the lens that I am judging MP by.
    I have better than a dozen of the makers molds, the wait sucks, but is WELL worth it. Stuff happens.
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

Boolit Master
    I remember there was a sign up for this mold a few years ago and it got cancelled. It seems like this design might be cursed just a little bit. I can’t imagine it is easy to get that long, skinny cavity cut perfectly.

We will have it when we have it. It’s not like there’s somebody else out there making these molds. Close, but not quite the same.
    NRA Endowment Member

Armed people don't march into gas chambers.

Banned

I will wait as long as it takes
    I understand issue occur
    No big deal
    A year more, I do not care
    I will wait patiently

Quote Originally Posted by bluejay75 View Post
    Done sir and thanks for your support!!!
    Since these haven't run, any chance I can add a second one. I think I would like the Hytek version in addition to the one I am already on the list for. All other options exactly the same as my last choice.

I'm A Honcho!
    Done Sir...

Quote Originally Posted by portersandstouts View Post
    I own Several NOE molds and they have performed in EVERY way. I have purchased them via their website, and via group buys. They ran on schedule every time, we were kept appraised of the status of the builds. They were also on time EVERY TIME so that is
    Well thats not quite true. NOE has problems also...Been there about since when forum starts. Own more than 50 NOE's molds. At this moment there is few GB which are way behind schedule or other GB's are going past . There can be many problems wich are suddenly raising up.... Just my 0.2€

Please add me for another in PB if possible.

4 cavity .311 HP PB with all pins gspatton at gttransmissions dot com

Vendor Sponsor

Bluejay75
    if not too much trouble could I switch mine to a NO lube groove mold.. everything else the same just no lube groove.
    as is now ….30)Smoke .. at .. paintballkingdom ... dot … com …. Brass HP -.311- 4 Cavity plain base -All Pins-
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

I'm A Honcho!
    Done gents and thanks for your continued support.

Today is our one year anniversary!

Boolit Bub
    Is there any disadvantage running a standard lube grove with hitek? I am planning on using hitek, but thought I could use the standard mold like I always had

Vendor Sponsor

should not be .. just don't need to be too concerned if the grooves are not fully coated.
    The slick sided mold "should" be easier to cast with especially with this long long bullet. nothing holding back easy release
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke4320 View Post
    should not be .. just don't need to be too concerned if the grooves are not fully coated.
    The slick sided mold "should" be easier to cast with especially with this long long bullet. nothing holding back easy release
    This has been my experience on some molds.
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast