RepackboxWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Load Data Inline Fabrication

Thread: WTS: Miscellaneous Lyman, Weaver, Redfield, Browning, Savage

WTS: Miscellaneous Lyman, Weaver, Redfield, Browning, Savage

1. Vintage Lyman Ideal Shotshell Crimper, 12 ga. This is an aluminum, two-part, spring-loaded device that was used with the old Straightline shotshell loaders from the 1950's era. It could be used with any apparatus that applies a compression force. Overall length about 4-3/4”. It will star-crimp a shotshell that has previously been star-crimped. With original Lyman orange box. Price: $15 shipped in the USA. SOLD

Attachment 219770

2. Browning Superposed Shotgun Buttplate (plastic, bakelite ??) Some chips in toe and heel. Overall length = 5-1/8”. Hole spacing = 3-1/4”. No screws. Price: $12 shipped in the USA.

Attachment 219771

3. Integral scope bases and rings. Each of the two bases has four holes, spaced to fit receiver hole spacing of 1/2”, 5/8”, or 7/8”. These were manufactured for the Savage Model 170 rifle, but look like they should fit a variety of rifles having a slightly rounded or flat-top receiver. Includes screws. Package never opened. Price: $18, shipped in the USA.

Attachment 219772Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SavMnt2.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	219773

4. Bottom half of Redfield International Match receiver sight. Its back side has a 1/4” x 5/16” groove that would mount to a base attached to the rifle's receiver. There are two vertical holes (spaced 7/8”) in the front half of the base that contain fillers. I don't know if these are original or not. I'd guess not. No elevation plate or screws. Price: $10 shipped in the USA.

Attachment 219774Attachment 219775

5. Knurled steel device that looks to me like a false muzzle. There are no pins, however, and the 0.454” center hole is not rifled. If it is a false muzzle, it was made to slip over a barrel whose ID would measure about 0.85” diameter, which is the inside diameter of a ½-inch-deep recess turned into one end. The other end is flat or squared. Outside diameter measures about 1.23”. Price: $12 shipped in the USA.

Attachment 219776Attachment 219777

6. Weaver Model 849982 Classic T-Series Sun Shade. Matt black. I don't believe this shade has the same threads as the El Paso T-scopes, so I presume it is for the newer T series, whoever makes those ?????. In original box, as new, 4” long, OD about 2.05”, thread OD about 1.92”. Price: $18 shipped in the US.

Attachment 219778

Hope my descriptions are comprehensible. Feel free to ask questions.
    Last edited by PBSmith; 05-28-2018 at 08:47 AM.

Up to top

Up to the top

Boolit Grand Master

Good afternoon
    I think I will buy the #1 Lyman 12 ga. crimping tool. Most my doubles are from that era so why not see what fun I can have. PM follows
    Will ship to ILLinois… not LLama Land.
    Mike in Peru
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

Lyman crimper sold to missionary5155 pending funds. Thanks.

To top with lowered prices.

Up again

All items except the Lyman crimper are still available.

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    I believe item # 5 is MAYBE similar to a Lee depriming device, such as either their # 90102 or 90103 set (One's for 223 and the other for 308 / 30-06) or a similar Lee Classic Loader set part. Maybe for something like 45-70 or some other larger cartridge? You set the base of the shell in that device, then put a pin down the neck of the case, a smaller pin pushes through the flash hole and you pop the primer out by hitting it with a dead blow hammer or the like. Just guessing though, the dimensions are unusual for what I've used/seen.