Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Wideners
Load DataSnyders JerkyRepackboxLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply Inline Fabrication

Thread: In need of Lee C Frame press

Boolit Master

In need of Lee C Frame press

I am not sure if this is the right place for this. I am taking a note out of George's book. A retired neighbor on a fixed income has a 380 handgun. It is the only gun he owns and his only line of defense. He has told me he has shot it twice in all the years he has owned it and he can not hit anything with it. I told him I would take him to the club with me as a guest and help him get better. He told me that ammo was to expensive being on a fixed income. I asked him would he reload if he could. Then I told him it would cost him about 6 cents per bullet. His eyes lite up. He is willing to hunt for lead in his spare time.

I have a set of 380 dies I am going to set him up with.
    I have a Lee powder drop and stand to give him. (might have a scale not sure yet)
    For now I will be giving him 500 projectiles until he can save up for a bullet mould.
    No sizer yet but a lee one in the future.

What I do not have is any spare presses for him. Since it is only 380 I was thinking a Lee C-Frame would be great. My question to you guys is? Does anyone have one sitting around that I can grab cheap to set up my neighbor? I picked the Lee C or baby press as we used to call it because it is cheap, light and simple.He is only ever going to load 380. Please let me know viva PM. Thanks

Once again I hope this is in the right place if not I am sorry.
    Stop being blinded by your own ignorance.

Boolit Master

If no one has one to spare, I would be willing to chip in for ya to buy him one. Just let me know if this worthy need isn't met.
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Pm incoming...
    "Give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry ,March 23, 1775

PM me if you end up needing the scale. I think I here George walking around outside.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Outer Rondacker View Post
    I am not sure if this is the right place for this. I am taking a note out of George's book. A retired neighbor on a fixed income has a 380 handgun. It is the only gun he owns and his only line of defense. He has told me he has shot it twice in all the years he has owned it and he can not hit anything with it. I told him I would take him to the club with me as a guest and help him get better. He told me that ammo was to expensive being on a fixed income. I asked him would he reload if he could. Then I told him it would cost him about 6 cents per bullet. His eyes lite up. He is willing to hunt for lead in his spare time.

I have a set of 380 dies I am going to set him up with.
    I have a Lee powder drop and stand to give him. (might have a scale not sure yet)
    For now I will be giving him 500 projectiles until he can save up for a bullet mould.
    No sizer yet but a lee one in the future.

What I do not have is any spare presses for him. Since it is only 380 I was thinking a Lee C-Frame would be great. My question to you guys is? Does anyone have one sitting around that I can grab cheap to set up my neighbor? I picked the Lee C or baby press as we used to call it because it is cheap, light and simple.He is only ever going to load 380. Please let me know viva PM. Thanks

Once again I hope this is in the right place if not I am sorry.
    I may have a line on a sizer.

Boolit Master
    Jcren thank you for that but I think we have the press taken care of.

Adcoch1 I got your PM thanks. Sent you a return pm.

Daloper I will keep it in mind. I will be getting a call back today from the local shop owner to find out if he has one or not.(Finger crossed)

BrassMagnet That would be great. Please let me make a few more calls locally to see if I can get this covered. If not I will contact you. Thank you sir.

I would like to say WOW you guys are great. As of right now we have the press taken care of. Thank you all.
    Stop being blinded by your own ignorance.