Titan ReloadingWidenersInline FabricationRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionReloading Everything
Load Data

Thread: DEADBEAT - leadpoisontx

Still in South Texas---about 100 miles north of Laredo.

DEADBEAT - leadpoisontx

DEADBEAT - LeadPoisonTX
    Message:: On 10-12-17 I received a PM fm LeadPoisonTX saying he was interested in the Remington Bronze Point bullets I had posted on Cast Boolits forum. We agreed that I would trade the bronze points (41) for 100 225462 cast boolits as cast, i.e., no sizing, no lube, no GC. I mailed the bronze points to him, he received three days later, andreplied that he had to cast the boolits which would take a couple of weeks. Never receiving the boolits, I contacted him by PM 6 times, he responding with many excuses and promises that he would get them to me. The last 2 PM's he ignored. After 6 months I contacted NO. 1 and requested his assistance. After several days I got a PM from LeadPoisonTX saying he had been busy but would get them to me as soon as he had time to do some casting. A few hours later another PM from him saying he would pay me for them if that was OK. I agreed to accept $35.00 from him, payable as a donation to Cast Boolits, to finalize the trade, as I have no desire to deal with him in any manner. Supposedly he made the donation, he claims he did, but I don't know how to check. Anyway, end of rant, I am satisfied that the sour trade is over. All members, be careful with DEADBEAT LEADPOISONTX as he is not only a deadbeat but a liar as well.

Boolit Buddy
    Sorry you had a bad transaction. 99.99% of transactions on this site are legit. Thanks for the heads up. Don't let this sour you on making buys or selling on this site. I love the variety of things you can buy or sell on this site. Have only bought one item on the site but it was a easy buy and made a new friend in the process.