Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
WidenersRotoMetals2Load DataTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication

Thread: How do I post an "Avatar" to my user profile

How do I post an "Avatar" to my user profile

How do you insert an avatar into your user profile?

Boolit Master
    WELCOME! to CB.GL Forum!

For setting your avatar choice(s), & to change it, follow the instructions below:

Go into your USER CP, ( It is in the menu under your name at the top of the page if you Left click on it)

Halfway down the USER CP page on the Left side is a menu that says, SETTINGS,

In that menu is, EDIT AVATAR, click on that,

Scroll down the page until you see, CUSTOM AVATAR,

Click on the setting button, CUSTOM AVATAR

Then choose, "Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website:",

Or, "Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer:",

With OPTION 1, you will choose from the choices below on the page, or from somewhere on the net. Make sure you follow the "NOTE" under each OPTION.

With OPTION 2 you choose from pic files on your computer.

^ This^ should get ya what ya want I think. If yo have any questions , just ask & I or someone else should be able to help ya out.

G'Luck! & Once again, WELCOME!
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Thanks JB. Worked like a charm.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RangeMonkey2009 View Post
    Thanks JB. Worked like a charm.
    Glad to be of help!

2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Boolit Grand Master

Southern France by way of Interior Bush Alaska
    How do I post my NRA banner? Is it an avatar? Checked in choosing avatars, but only found pictures of animals.

Boolit Master
    If you use the method/instructions I outlined in post #2, you can put your NRA banner in as a "custom" avatar.

You will have to choose the one you want, and either go get it from a website to get the URL of it to use in the custom box using option #1 , or download it to your computer, then use option 2 and upload it to the custom box.

If you choose option #1 and want to use one that is already on the internet, using a Windows platform you would right click on the picture itself & choose the choice: "Copy Image Address"(left click) and then right click on the custom box & choose "paste" from the options. That should put the link in the box & then go save your changes.

If you want to download using option #2 to save the banner as a file on your computer, then right click on the pic & choose: " Save Image As...", then download to your computer, making sure you remember the location you put it in, then you chose the uploading option #2 & follow the same instructions to save it as your custom avatar.

I think that is about the best I can explain it right now, being tired as I am right now. I hope I was of some help...

G'Luck!

P.S. - here is a google link to show you NRA images.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=NRA+...ih=501#imgrc=_

If you see one ya like, click on it, go to/" Visit" the page it is on & then get it from there. Do not try to use the google images, as it doesn't work well. Or at least it hasn't for me, so I go to the website & get it from there.

Here is one "I" like, but it won't work well I think for an avatar as it is too wide. Need a more Square looking "rectangle" than such a wide one I am thinking...:

I just liked it. So I posted it here.
    LOL
    Last edited by JBinMN; 12-20-2018 at 09:28 AM.

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

Boolit Grand Master

Thanks a lot. It seems that everyone has the same basic banner or maybe that’s an avatar today. Mostly NRA member, like me or life member. They are all quite similar. I just want to stay the same as everyone else.

I don’t have access to a Windows computer at the moment. Just an iPad that is useful but drives me crazy, because I was brought up on windows. I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks again, Greg

Quote Originally Posted by GregLaROCHE View Post
    Thanks a lot. It seems that everyone has the same basic banner or maybe that’s an avatar today. Mostly NRA member, like me or life member. They are all quite similar. I just want to stay the same as everyone else.

I don’t have access to a Windows computer at the moment. Just an iPad that is useful but drives me crazy, because I was brought up on windows. I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks again, Greg
    Greg, click on your handle in the upper right hand corner of screen. It will open your User CP where you can make changes to your profile and sundry other things. Down the left side is a list if items you can change, find Permission Groups go thru the list checking the join boxs to the right and when done click in the Join Group in the lower right hand corner. These banners will be added below your name.

FYI if you want an a custom Avatar the picture you choose should be less the 19.5 Kb or a 110x110 pixel file.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Boolit Grand Master

Hey! That was too simple! Thanks a lot!

You are welcome!.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member