RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxLoad DataInline FabricationWideners
Lee Precision
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Asking for prayer

Cast Boolits Owner

Prayers sent.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Prayers for our brother during these times, may he have relief from his pains and a speedy recovery.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Charlie all the church praying for you. You are loved up here and they want you healed and bad serving the Lord pain free.
    Br. Jim

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers . At this time I'm between a rock and a hard place , my back is giving me heck , arthritis medicine taken away ,blood clots in both legs , organs have not returned to normal and a total knee scheduled in a month . It's going to work out , that much I know but right now is a hard spell . GOD is in control and he is with me .

Thank you .
    Your servant
    Charlie
    No turning back , No turning back !

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Charlie you are on my heart today so praying much for your healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    Charlie you are on my heart today so praying much for your healing.
    Thank you Jim . I appreciate all who have given thought , consideration and prayer . It provides encouragement to know others want to help and I firmly believe in the power of prayer . Though we are all scattered and have the barrier of distance between us it does not keep us from helping each other through GOD .

I'll lift you up as we enter the sabbath. Rest and heal.
    Knightflyer - Pesky newbie with a 30-30 & a zillion questions
    "And what I want to say is this, that I'm the King's man; and if this Parliament of Owls is any sort of plot against the King, I'm having nothing to do with it." - C.S. Lewis, The Silver Chair
    Shalom y'all!

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord the healing for Charlie is in progress but not completed yet. Lord as you strengthen and heal him bring glory to the name of Jesus Christ. Father many are praying and need Charlie back on his feet whole, strong and praising Jesus.
    In Jesus name we pray
    Amen

Boolit Master
    Amen to all the Good prayers... Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    Lord the healing for Charlie is in progress but not completed yet. Lord as you strengthen and heal him bring glory to the name of Jesus Christ. Father many are praying and need Charlie back on his feet whole, strong and praising Jesus.
    In Jesus name we pray
    Amen
    Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

GOOD NEWS !
    I have been going to so many doctor appointments that it's a blur in my mind trying to remember . Your prayer has been heard . I'm 3/4 finished with burning nerves in my back and there is great improvement in my pain level ! My kidney function went from 20% to 70% , liver and lymph glands are full functioning ! GOD is working in my life and your prayer is working in my life .

I wanted to wait a while longer to give a report and give final results but this is plenty to report . I have one more nerve burning session on my back so could be even more to report . I am more optimistic about many things and looking forward to being mobile again . I have been using a wheel chair most of the time because using crutches killed my back .
    I started out using a cane , went to crutches then had to go to a wheel chair ....I'm working my way back up the chain now .! I can not tell all that prayed for me how much I thank you .

PRAISE GOD .
    Charlie

Boolit Buddy

Still lifting you in prayer Charlie because the work ain't finished.
    Jeff

Good news is so good to hear!

Blessed be the name of the Lord.
    Thank you Lord!

Thank you Jesus!
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Father God, we praise you for the good report from our brother Charlie. Continue to work in his life and give him the healing that he needs. We give you all the Glory and Praise for what you are doing in his body. Continue to be with the doctors and give them the wisdom they need. In the name of your Son and our Savior we all pray. Amen

My last nerve burning procedure last Thursday . The physician told me that however I felt in 4-5 days would be the end result . It's been 5 days and I figure 80% of the back pain is gone . It is amazing the relief I have gotten ...Praise him !

I go to the hematologist on the 15th to get a sonogram appointment to see if the clots are gone in my legs in preparation to total knee replacement on June 4th . I would thank you if you could give prayer that the clots have dissolved . Thank you .

Charlie, you are in my prayers everyday.
    Thank you Jesus for being with our friend and brother. May You continue to bring Your divine healing to Charlie as he goes through this trial. Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Charlie, It sounds like life is lookin' up for you .... still in my prayers brother....let us know about the blood clot situation......Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Father, I ask for healing for Charlie, and peace in his soul.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Charlie that is wonderful news now for the important part Lord please make the blood clots in Charlie legs be gone you have guided the hands of the doctors that have treated his back now again we ask you to guide the doctors hands once again in Jesus name we pray Amen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast