Inline FabricationWidenersRotoMetals2Repackbox
Lee PrecisionLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Titan Reloading Reloading Everything
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Asking for prayer

Moderator Emeritus

Charlie, you know you're always in my prayers. Keep on seeking, because we've been promised, "Seek and ye shall find." Some searches are long and protracted, but giving up is the ONLY way to guarantee you'll never get the answer you're looking for. Stay strong in faith, and God will reward you. He sometimes works on a different time table than we would like him to, but He's ALWAYS there, and always taking care of us, even when we don't see it. It's like that fellow who was walking side by side with Jesus on a beach, and he looked back. In spots, he saw only one set of footprints. He thought that odd, and asked the Lord, "Lord, I see only one set of footprints in spots behind us. Why did you leave me?" The Lord just smiled, and said, "My child, that's where I was CARRYING you."

He NEVER leaves us, though we can, if we insist, leave Him. If we leave Him, and then turn and try to blame it on the Lord, we're just being frivolous. We can't not know when we're lying, no matter how we pretend to be telling the truth. And yet .... who among us hasn't noticed that in many folks on many occasions? We're fallible, and particularly so when we doubt, or set any distance between us and the Lord. If we'd just be consistently honest, we'd NEVER err nearly as often as we tend to do.

Your situation is one many of us and a horde more suffer from, or have, and it's not an overnight "cure." But when you're really hurting, relief is VERY much appreciated. Keep researching and learning and asking folks who might know. It's amazing what docs can do these days, and it's just as amazing what they don't YET know how best to handle. We are truly living in "interesting times."

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Again I ask for prayer . I go to have a sonogram Monday at 1;00 . If the blood clots have not dissolved in my legs it will postpone the knee replacement set on June 4th for 'another' 2-3 months .. I really want to get this knee done . At this time I am praying that the clots are gone to move ahead . Thank you all .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Father please be with Charlie as he goes for his test and please let the results show that his blood clots are gone. Father, as You know Charlie is suffering and needs relief from his painful knees. Father, You are the Great Healer and please hear my Prayer! AMEN

Good luck Charlie.....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Haven't stopped praying for you brother. Renewed prayer coming.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

I thank you for all prayer given . Sonogram is tomorrow at one if clots are gone the next day I go to Dallas for a preoperative consultation with the surgeon . Surgery would be on June fourth .

Boolit Master
    How is burning the nerve endings going?
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Quote Originally Posted by rl69 View Post
    How is burning the nerve endings going?
    It worked out great Ronnie , it gave me a lot of relief . It was a blessing .

Father God. Be with our brother and give him the peace that only you can provide. We pray that the sonogram reveals that the blood clots have dissolved and that he can move forward with the knee replacement. We thank you for all that you have done so far in his life and the healing that you have provided. We thank you that his pain is reduced and that the burning of the nerve endings has given him relief. Continue to work in his body and be with the doctors and give them guidance and wisdom. In the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

I feel I have to report , but there is nothing concrete to report . I had the sonogram , clots have went from total blockage to partial blood flow . That means the clots are dissolving which is good .

BUT I tried to contact the surgeon's office in Dallas to ask if 'partial blood flow' would be acceptable for the knee replacement surgery . All I got was a recorder , left a message but no reply . I will drive to Dallas and make the appointment but am not too optimistic .

Praying that the clots will continue to dissolve and that you can move forward with the surgery.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Isaiah 40:31 New King James Version (NKJV)

But those who wait on the Lord
    Shall renew their strength;
    They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
    They shall run and not be weary,
    They shall walk and not faint.
    All things are in His time. Mary has this as favorite verse.

It's encouraging that steps are forward, not back.
    "All things are in His time." Amen Jim.
    Prayers continue Charlie, keep your head up!
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

I said in my last post that I was doubtful the surgeon would operate . I tried to find out by calling instead of having to drive 7 hours and put up with the insane traffic at rush hour traffic . I got up at 4 this morning and started not to go ...I thought it a waste of time and effort just to be disappointed . But I left at 5 this morning feeling the operation once again was just beyond my grasp . On the way home I kept thinking this verse .

And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

I prayed twice on the way there for him to help me . The surgeon said he would sill do the operation on the forth of June ! Praise him ! A weight has been lifted from me . Thank you all for helping me !

Great news.
    Father God we give you all the praise and glory for this report.

in Remebrance
    I feel a great joy when I have prayed for someone by name and asked for something specific in Jesus' name and see it come to pass exactly as requested. God ain't through with you yet Charlie!
    "If you can walk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings, nor lose the common touch,
    Yours is the earth and everything that's in it,
    And, which is more, you'll be a man my son!" R. Kipling

"Brother to a Prince, and fellow to a pauper, if found worthy." Kipling

Moderator Emeritus

Charlie, you're always in my prayers, and I trust many others. The Lord has His plans for you. I've found out from doing it MY way, that the best way is to simply and humbly submit, and let HIM do the leading where He wants us to go, and for the reasons HE sees fit. My mind just isn't up to competing with His, nor my will with His. Keep the faith and keep trudging on towards whatever He has planned for you. It's the best any of us can do in this life.

Boolit Master

Praise God, We continue to pray for complete resolve of blood clots and a successful surgery.

Moderator Emeritus

Charlie, I am glad that the surgery is just down the road....I had planned on being there but mrs. buckwheatpaul's mother turns 96 and we will be on the road....will check on you brother as keeping the prayers coming! Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123