Titan ReloadingWidenersRotoMetals2Repackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLoad DataLee Precision
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Payers for young family

Payers for young family

Email this morning, young family in our church were in an accident coming back from a camping trip in east Texas. Dad is gone, mom is critical. 2 kids in ICU, 4 released from Sulphur Springs hospital. I know the older girl (in ICU) had requested funds for a missionary trip earlier this year.
    Whatever!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    A great tragedy . Praying for the many involved . Thank you for requesting prayer for them .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Here if I aint gone,, Were there's a gator in the bushes & SHE"S callin my name
    Prayer sent.

So sorry to hear this. Prayers for all those affected.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Praying for the best outcome to this tragic accident, Lord help all those affected.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Moderator Emeritus

Father please be with this young family as they bury their husband/father and as they others continue to heal. Please be with the doctors and medical teams that are caring for the injured. Father, You are the Great Healer and only You can emotionally and physically heal the family members left behind. I pray that You heal this family. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by buckwheatpaul View Post
    Father please be with this young family as they bury their husband/father and as they others continue to heal. Please be with the doctors and medical teams that are caring for the injured. Father, You are the Great Healer and only You can emotionally and physically heal the family members left behind. I pray that You heal this family. AMEN
    And Amen!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    prayer sent .

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord we ask your grace and mercy be pored out upon this family as they heal from loss, healing and grief. You are the source of all the grace to deal with this.
    In Jesus name we pray
    Amen

Thanks for the prayers, they are needed. Family has 7 kids, including an infant. The dad played guitar for the choir orchestra, mom signed, I know 2 grade school boys helped me clean up after Lord's Supper many times. I don't really know them well. Wife said she saw the oldest boy Sunday so I guess he wasn't involved.
    Whatever!

Boolit Master
    Prayer sent.
    jim

Boolit Master

Heart breaking news, The Young family will be added to our prayer list.

Boolit Master

God be with them in healing Please
    Mike
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

Vendor Sponsor

Prayers sent
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Update: Dad, pulling a trailer, tried to avoid pickup on the road. Lost control and rolled over in a bar ditch full of water. 10 yr old pulled 3 kids from the mess, others had to get cut out of wreckage and resuscitated. Mom passed Thurs. Teen girl is in bad shape (coma), teen boy is responding a bit (out of coma), docs are optimistic. The family had been living with grandmother (Alzheimer case) and kids were all home schooled. Long road to healing. Thanks for the prayers.
    Whatever!

Moderator Emeritus

On Fox this morning it was reported that the father, mother, and their 2 month old baby has died and the great aunt is going to raise the 4 siblings that are left.....left with a lot of head injuries and broken bones.....a lot of hard therapy for those four children....my heart goes out for them.....there is a donation place on foxandfriends.com if you want and can help...please pray for this family and their brave great aunt that is taking on this daunting adventure......

Father, please take this brave aunt and guide her down the path that will allow comfort and healing for these four children. Father, please guide the physicians and the medical teams that are trying to heal these children emotionally and physically. Father, no one can replace lost parents and siblings but you can hold the hands of these devastated individuals and help them down the path of understanding, comfort, and healing. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Paul - different family. But they too still need our prayers. Evan family from Garland is what I'm referring to.
    Whatever!

Moderator Emeritus

Amen to Paul's post. This is the definition of the word "tragedy." However, God never lets things like this happen frivolously, and something good will come of it, whether we can see it or not right now. God works in strange and wonderful ways, His wonders to fulfill. The aunt is one wonderful person, and I pray extra prayers for her. She'll undoubtedly need them! God bless them all.

Update, teen boy has been taken out of ICU, girl is still in ICU. Both had the trake tube removed and the boy has spoken a bit, I've heard. Report was the Tahoe was upside down in the water for 20 min before they got all the victims out. Thanks again for prayers, they still need them.
    Whatever!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast