Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Wideners

Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 6000 USD, Received: 5505 USD (92%)
Our Annual server fund drive is going on now! This donation drive helps fund Cast Boolits for an entire year, and helps support our 2nd amendment rights! You can donate by Paypal by clicking the DONATE button. Or by Cash / Check / MO to the address below:

Willy Snyder
PO Box 2732
Pocatello, ID 83206
****Due to overwhelming e-mails, I will be very slow in updating this list. Please bear with me!****

Thread: Once fired police range brass, sorted, and cleaned.

Vendor Sponsor

Once fired police range brass, sorted, and cleaned.

NOTE: As of 2019 I will be selling off all of my remaining police range brass. I'm guessing that I will have enough supply to sell until the beginning of 2020. Once it is all gone, I will likely no longer be selling any more brass.

For the last few years I have been collecting once fired police academy range brass, sorted it by caliber, and thoroughly cleaned it for resale. Pretty much all of it is once fired, but occasionally the academy will host some competition shooting, so some lots might have a small handful of reloads mixed in. All brass is inspected upon collection, wet rotary tumbled in stainless steel media for 3 hours, and rinsed in Armor All wash/wax to protect the freshly polished brass from tarnishing for a while. I then thoroughly dry the brass in hot/wind driers to ensure that there are no water spots. The brass is then bagged to better protect it during shipping, and then sealed up in a medium USPS flat rate box(I stopped using large boxes due to shipping problems). I always advertise it on the Swappin & Sellin forum when I have boxes ready to ship. I get regular supplies of 9mm Luger, .40S&W, and .223/5.56 brass and usually sell a box of each caliber per month(NOTE: Starting in 2019 I will only sell about 1-2 boxes a month in what ever caliber I have available). .45acp takes longer to collect enough for a box. On rare occasions I get enough in .38spl and .357sig for sale.

Here's what the brass looks like after it has been processed:

Last edited by S. Galbraith; 03-18-2019 at 02:48 AM.