MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyReloading EverythingWideners
Inline FabricationRepackboxLoad DataTitan Reloading
Lee Precision RotoMetals2

Thread: My new puppy

Boolit Master

My new puppy

My daughters male American Bulldog (10 months - 85 lbs) got frisky with my sons female Husky / Pitt mix (4 yrs - 75 lbs).

Meet Bear (2 weeks - 2 lbs)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bear%202[1].jpg  
    Last edited by Gunslinger1911; 04-24-2018 at 09:07 AM.
    Cogno, Ergo, Boom

If you're gonna be stupid, don't pull up short. Saddle up and ride it all the way in.

Boolit Master

What a fine looking pup; no better life experience than raising a dog to maturity and best friend status! Congratulations

Boolit Master

Looks like fun!

Banned

what a sweetheart!

Moderator Emeritus

Got to love them pups! Congrats....we got a new Lab about 6 weeks ago....forgot how challenging they are.....but they are work all the work....
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    Yea, he's pretty cool. With the size of the parents- I think he's gonna be a monster. Early training is going to be key.
    Haven't had a dog in decades, this should be fun !
    Cogno, Ergo, Boom

If you're gonna be stupid, don't pull up short. Saddle up and ride it all the way in.

Good looking pupper there. Be interesting to see how he grows. Probably going to be a big ol pile of muscle. I think Bear is going to be a fitting name for sure.
    Do the best you can, with what you've got, where you're at. -Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Master
    Cross breeds are the best,good looking pup.

Moderator Emeritus

So cute when they are small!

Boolit Master
    MaryB, you are so right. Mom and dad are pretty cute as big ole monsters can be (have to post pics). 85 lb father identifies as a lap dog.
    Cogno, Ergo, Boom

Boolit Grand Master
    There are no bad puppies.
    Don Verna

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger1911 View Post
    MaryB, you are so right. Mom and dad are pretty cute as big ole monsters can be (have to post pics). 85 lb father identifies as a lap dog.
    I have rarely met a dog that does not identify as a lap dog. My terrier and lab/heeler mix both do for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta love the puppies. Just went through pottie training a puppy, and having to paint hot sauce on any wood furniture I didn't want chewed. Same breed as our old dog but different personality. Each dog is a one of a kind individual that we are lucky enough to share life and friendship with.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Quote Originally Posted by Bareen View Post
    I have rarely met a dog that does not identify as a lap dog. My terrier and lab/heeler mix both do for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My wikie's nephew has a Great Dane who still thinks he's a lap dog. He's taken a shine to me while camping and always seeks me out, and I'm his fav lap.
    Rob

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger1911 View Post
    My 110 pound lab thought she was a lap dog...

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by RogerDat View Post
    Gotta love the puppies. Just went through pottie training a puppy, and having to paint hot sauce on any wood furniture I didn't want chewed. Same breed as our old dog but different personality. Each dog is a one of a kind individual that we are lucky enough to share life and friendship with.
    I would mist with water and dust with red pepper, easier to clean off when they stop eating everything in the house!

Boolit Master

Outback Queensland, North of the Tropic of Capricorn
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerDat View Post
    After I left home I got a Doberman. I went back home to visit mum and dad when he was a couple of years old. My mum saw him chewing on the corner of a mat. Thinking that she could stop him chewing the mat with something hot, she poured a pile of curry powder on the corner he had been chewing. Half an hour later she caught him sucking the curry powder off the corner of the mat. Some dogs seem to like it spicy.
    WHEN IN DOUBT, USE MORE CLOUT!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryB View Post
    Lanty Hanlon the Irish terrier is only 40 pounds, but under normal circumstances very boisterous, and well aware that energy is proportional to the square of velocity. But he defies the laws of physics by levitating onto my lap, as lightly as a cat could do. I tolerate it as a compromise, to stop him clawing at the arm of the armchair which was the first piece of furniture I ever bought. I've known myself fall asleep in that chair and wake up to find him lying there blissfully asleep himself, with my upper arm (always the left for some reason) lightly clenched in his jaws.

Banned

every lab ive had has been a lap dog. Heck thinking back i don't recall any of my dogs that weren't lap dogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryB View Post

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    well aint he just a little rascal. there is no better friend than a puppy. they will love you unconditionally and are loyal to a fault. having them around is one of the better things in life.