MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxTitan ReloadingLoad Data
RotoMetals2WidenersLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication

Thread: For thought and meditation

Boolit Master

For thought and meditation

We all, with unveiled face, beholding…the glory of the Lord… 2 CORINTHIANS 3:18
    A servant of God must stand so very much alone that he never realizes he is alone. In the early stages of the Christian life, disappointments will come— people who used to be lights will flicker out, and those who used to stand with us will turn away. We have to get so used to it that we will not even realize we are standing alone. Paul said, “…no one stood with me, but all forsook me….But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me…” (2 Timothy 4:16-17). We must build our faith not on fading lights but on the Light that never fails. When “important” individuals go away we are sad, until we see that they are meant to go, so that only one thing is left for us to do— to look into the face of God for ourselves.
    Allow nothing to keep you from looking with strong determination into the face of God regarding yourself and your doctrine. And every time you preach make sure you look God in the face about the message first, then the glory will remain through all of it. A Christian servant is one who perpetually looks into the face of God and then goes forth to talk to others. The ministry of Christ is characterized by an abiding glory of which the servant is totally unaware— “…Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone while he talked with Him” (Exodus 34:29).
    We are never called on to display our doubts openly or to express the hidden joys and delights of our life with God. The secret of the servant’s life is that he stays in tune with God all the time.
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Moderator Emeritus

If there is a choice between being close to friends or being close to God there is NO question where I will stand! It is often a tough choice but one that will enrich your relationship with our FATHER!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Amen!

Boolit Master

Amen and thank you for a great start of the day.

Boolit Master

Amen & Amen - Appreciate the morning word and scripture
    Being human is not for sissies.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    This lesson is true . The closer you come to him through time you realize many you depended on or knew are gone . But he is always there before you .
    No turning back , No turning back !