Inline FabricationGraf & SonsLee PrecisionADvertise here
StainLess Steel MediaTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: MP Molds 327 Single Seven Mjolnir Group Buy

  1. #21
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,763
    ok I will wait and see what the price is before I say anything else on it. Thank you 2 dogs.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

  2. #22
    Boolit Man
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Holden Ma
    Posts
    113
    I am definitely in . I would like a 4 cavity GC all pins . Email is thadd3220 at yahoo dot com

  3. #23
    I'm A Honcho!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,064
    Quote Originally Posted by trapper9260 View Post
    ok I will wait and see what the price is before I say anything else on it. Thank you 2 dogs.
    Trapper you have a very tardy PM. Please excuse....

  4. #24
    I'm A Honcho!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,064
    Updated 9 molds

  5. #25
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,763
    Is there a chance of for a 4 cav to have 2 GC and 2 PB on the same mold?
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

  6. #26
    Boolit Master

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    1,511
    I dont think so. MP molds are always same cavity style per block. NO mix and match cavities.

    That has always been an NOE specialty offering.

  7. #27
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,763
    Quote Originally Posted by BK7saum View Post
    I dont think so. MP molds are always same cavity style per block. NO mix and match cavities.

    That has always been an NOE specialty offering.
    Ok thank you BK7saum.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

  8. #28
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,763
    Put me down for 2 cav. PB with all the pins. coydog9260 at yahoo dot com
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

  9. #29
    Boolit Master Highland Drifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Northern Utah
    Posts
    220
    2 dogs,
    I have an S&W 16-4, and a Single Six to feed these. Please put me down for a plain base H.P. 4 cavity mold with all pins.
    highlander338(at)gmail(dot)com

    Any chance of having Miha offering penta point pins for this one?

  10. #30
    I'm A Honcho!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Highland Drifter View Post
    2 dogs,
    I have an S&W 16-4, and a Single Six to feed these. Please put me down for a plain base H.P. 4 cavity mold with all pins.
    highlander338(at)gmail(dot)com

    Any chance of having Miha offering penta point pins for this one?
    I will add that to your listing as a request. It's up to Miha to decide.

  11. #31
    I'm A Honcho!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,064
    Quote Originally Posted by trapper9260 View Post
    Is there a chance of for a 4 cav to have 2 GC and 2 PB on the same mold?
    Sorry, the Cramer style molds will not work that way.

  12. #32
    I'm A Honcho!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,064
    Updated 11 molds

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check