RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Lee Precision Wideners

Thread: New Video on Youtube BPM Hand Press.

New Video on Youtube BPM Hand Press.

My friend Gavin Gear who is the purveyor of the "Ultimate Reloader" You tube Channel has done a real nice video on my tool.

go here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnVUXKdqHcs&t=43s

This is much better than any of my videos and has gotten over 3600 views since Wednesday 4/18/18.

Check it out and any of you owners out there feel free to leave a comment to counteract the Idiots who always seem to show up on You tube with their uninformed .02.

Also leave a thumbs up and subscribe to his channel> He is as good as it gets, and is a definite positive addition to the gun culture.

Randy
    Last edited by W.R.Buchanan; 04-21-2018 at 03:12 PM.
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Boolit Master

Not bad. Looks like a dandy little unit. Out of my price range though.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt~

It is a gorgeous piece of machining and design. It kind of priced itself so far out of the mainstream though that sightings will be rare. I'm sure you aren't marketing to the average loader though.

Boolit Master

The one problem with the video that I can see is that he was sizing machine gun brass. I have never sized the stuff and I doubt the majority of reloaders have. Therefore, we do not know how difficult this can be; only what we are told. In short, the video makes the press look like a struggle to use for resizing brass.

I have seen the other video and the press does look easy enough to use when resizing normal brass.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickisrulz View Post
    The one problem with the video that I can see is that he was sizing machine gun brass. I have never sized the stuff and I doubt the majority of reloaders have. Therefore, we do not know how difficult this can be; only what we are told. In short, the video makes the press look like a struggle to use for resizing brass.

I have seen the other video and the press does look easy enough to use when resizing normal brass.
    I definitely hear where you are coming from. However, I believe Gavin’s point was to show how well the BPM is designed and functions. If it can resize some of the hardest stuff out there, then it can probably handle anything you throw at it. He was also showing what you are paying for in a premium product.

Maybe the point would have come across better if he did a side by side comparison with the Lee hand press.

Judging by the comments on YouTube it seems most of them missed the point entirely.
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

NRA- LIFE TSRA-LIFE SASS-LIFE

Yeah youtube does bring out the experts, and they all seem to have an opinion.

I would really like it if some of the nearly 100 people here at this site who bought one of these would go look at the video and leave a positive comment based on Reality, as opposed to people who know nothing injecting their .02.

It would help the cause alot.

On thing for sure is that Gavin really does know how to make a video. This one is averaging about 800 views a day !!! My three videos haven't even broken 1000 views all together over nearly 2 years!

As of today this one has over 4400 so far, and tomorrow will be one week!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnVUXKdqHcs&t=43s

Randy
    Last edited by W.R.Buchanan; 04-26-2018 at 06:33 PM.
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"

Boolit Master
    Sorry I can’t get on YouTube to post Randy. I tied getting an account set up with Google before and something got all *****’d and I can’t get on. I can watch of course, but can’t give thumbs up or comments.
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

Lube: go here http://ultimatereloader.com/ it is his website and you can easily leave a comment there.

Randy

Boolit Master
    Love mine and said so.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by W.R.Buchanan View Post
    Lube: go here http://ultimatereloader.com/ it is his website and you can easily leave a comment there.

Randy
    Got it done
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

I appreciate your continued support,,,, more than you know.

Funny how I've gotten about 6 sales so far off that video,,, but didn't get even one sale of a full page magazine article that was essentially a full page ad in March issue of Gun World Mag?

Gavin is doing a great job on his videos.

Randy

This video is still going strong over 6000 views.

Still looking for positive reviews on the video from people who actually own one and use it.

Or if you have one of my tools would you please goto my Website and leave a review.

Also keep an eye out for the next video about assembling a portable kit to go to the range. that should be of interest to many people here as we have a thread on it and what you see will apply to any reloading tool, not just mine.

Randy
    Last edited by W.R.Buchanan; 05-06-2018 at 01:36 PM.