Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
WidenersADvertise hereRepackbox

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 91 of 91

Thread: ACTIVE: MP Mold -.459/460 300gr RNFP with HP option

  1. #81
    Big Bore Nut 1 4 cavity brass GC with all pins .460 greggoryashley at yahoo dot com

  2. #82
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by big bore nut View Post
    Big Bore Nut 1 4 cavity brass GC with all pins .460 greggoryashley at yahoo dot com
    Thanks, ive got you on the list

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  3. #83
    Boolit Bub
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    38
    Put me down for 4-cav .460 HP w/all pins, flat base.
    mr.boyd at comcast dot net

  4. #84
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Bphunter View Post
    Put me down for 4-cav .460 HP w/all pins, flat base.
    mr.boyd at comcast dot net
    You are on the list, thanks

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  5. #85
    Boolit Buddy




    DeputyDog25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Lost in Montana
    Posts
    422
    Is there any word on when this might go to production or if in production when it will ship?
    Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

  6. #86
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDog25 View Post
    Is there any word on when this might go to production or if in production when it will ship?
    Hard to speculate, need 25 HP orders to go to production.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  7. #87
    Boolit Master
    Petander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    Hard to speculate, need 25 HP orders to go to production.
    Here is one more HP order -if NLG is possible?

  8. #88
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Petander View Post
    Here is one more HP order -if NLG is possible?
    Yes Sir, I can put you in for NLG on this order. Just give me a post with all the info.

    Thanks,

  9. #89
    Boolit Master
    Petander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    Yes Sir, I can put you in for NLG on this order. Just give me a post with all the info.

    Thanks,
    I just noticed there is no crimp groove so I'll pass this time. My bad,I'm sorry.

    Thank you anyway.

  10. #90
    Boolit Bub jughead76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Romance, Arkansas
    Posts
    59
    I’m sorry but could you remove me from this post. I sold my 45-70 so I longer need this mold. Thank you

  11. #91
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,367
    No problem, I've removed you from the list.

    Quote Originally Posted by jughead76 View Post
    I’m sorry but could you remove me from this post. I sold my 45-70 so I longer need this mold. Thank you

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check