Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2RepackboxWideners
Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Load Data Snyders Jerky

Thread: Colt SSA Gen 3 Ivory Grips and more

Colt SSA Gen 3 Ivory Grips and more

Price lowered (was $2600 now $2400) which includes the Colt letter (will be sent to the buyer when the seller receives it).

I am facilitating the sale of a Colt SAA (and a gun belt) that were inherited by a person who is not gun knowledgeable. Everything will be done through me until the deal is finalized. The money will go directly to her and she will get the guns shipped to your designated FFL to do the transfer. I have no dog in the fight other than to help her sell the guns.

The Colt and the gun belt prices include shipping and insurance in the continental US (AK and HI rates may be a bit different, not sure). If the gun is not legal where you live don’t ask to buy it. It is up to the buyer to know their states gun laws, not me or the seller.

Here we go:

Colt, SAA, .357 mag, blue, 5 1/2", s/n SA 16293 dates to 1979, IVORY grips, with box, great gun $2400 shipped and insured

The Colt authentication letter is included in the price. It will be sent when the seller receives it.

Gun belt, a Ruger Single Six fits in it, not sure about what else might. Measures 39 inches from where the leather wraps around the buckle to the closest hole. $325 shipped and insured.

All prices are negotiable except for the gun belt. Her dad made the belt and wore it once. If you want more pictures of anything let me know and I can send them.

Contact me here on the forum, email me at rlutz730(at sign)comcast.net or call the shop at 814-867-0867 (leave message if I or the wife don’t pick up)
    Ron
    USAF Ret (E-8) (1971-1997)
    NRA Benefactor

Bump up for more views
    Ron
    USAF Ret (E-8) (1971-1997)
    NRA Benefactor