Lee PrecisionInline FabricationADvertise hereGraf & Sons
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2StainLess Steel MediaMidSouth Shooters Supply

Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 6000 USD, Received: 3800 USD (63%)
We have reached our goal! Thanks to all who donated! I will be updating the donation bar in the next few days!
Our Annual server fund drive is going on now! This donation drive helps fund Cast Boolits for an entire year, and helps support our 2nd amendment rights! You can donate by Paypal by clicking the DONATE button. Or by Cash / Check / MO to the address below:

Willy Snyder
PO Box 2732
Pocatello, ID 83206
****Due to overwhelming e-mails, I will be very slow in updating this list. Please bear with me!****


Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 118

Thread: CLOSED - Mihec 311410 Rerun - .311, .312, .313, or .314 Blackout/other

  1. #41
    I'm A Honcho!

    DukeInFlorida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East and South of you
    Posts
    3,119
    Alaskan100 ordered via PM. Added his 2 cav version to the list, thanks.


    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor

    Author of a book on reloading
    ILSA MEMBER http://www.internationallawnsteelsho...ssociation.com
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER


  2. #42
    Boolit Mold
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5
    Two Cavity PB Hollow Point with all pins. .311 (no handles)
    miko23lof ,,,,,AT....gmail.....DOT....com
    my zip is 41339 via regular post
    Last edited by Miko_a; 05-10-2018 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Add data

  3. #43
    Boolit Bub
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    45
    Put me done for one...

    (1) Four Cavity Hollow Point, gas checked, with all pins, .311" - meadmkr at yahoo dot com, (no handles) zip is 20165

  4. #44
    I'm A Honcho!

    DukeInFlorida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East and South of you
    Posts
    3,119
    I have both orders entered. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miko_a View Post
    Two Cavity PB Hollow Point with all pins. .311 (no handles)
    miko23lof ,,,,,AT....gmail.....DOT....com
    my zip is 41339 via regular post
    Quote Originally Posted by meadmkr View Post
    Put me done for one...

    (1) Four Cavity Hollow Point, gas checked, with all pins, .311" - meadmkr at yahoo dot com, (no handles) zip is 20165


    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor

    Author of a book on reloading
    ILSA MEMBER http://www.internationallawnsteelsho...ssociation.com
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER


  5. #45
    Boolit Mold


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    17
    4 cav HP all GC .311
    rockwell 5926 (at) gmail (dot) com
    82930

  6. #46
    I'm A Honcho!

    DukeInFlorida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East and South of you
    Posts
    3,119
    Added, thanks.
    I am presuming that there isn't really a space between rockwell and 5926, otherwise it would look like rockwell_5926
    I removed the space. Hope I have it right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockwell View Post
    4 cav HP all GC .311
    rockwell 5926 (at) gmail (dot) com
    82930


    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor

    Author of a book on reloading
    ILSA MEMBER http://www.internationallawnsteelsho...ssociation.com
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER


  7. #47
    Boolit Mold


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    17
    That is correct. Thanks.

  8. #48
    Boolit Bub
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    47
    Could you take me out of this one? I decided to go heavier for my AK. Thanks

  9. #49
    Boolit Bub
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    41
    looks like another good one

    (1) Four Cavity Hollow Point, brass, gas checked, with all pins, .311 - vfluckey at midco dot net

  10. #50
    Boolit Mold Glockinstein40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Tecumseh Michigan
    Posts
    13
    4 cavity gas check hp all pins .311 brass with handles,
    Glockinstein40 at yahoo dot com

  11. #51
    I'm A Honcho!

    DukeInFlorida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East and South of you
    Posts
    3,119
    Removed

    Quote Originally Posted by Law.man View Post
    Could you take me out of this one? I decided to go heavier for my AK. Thanks
    Added, thanks. Please supply your zip code so that when the molds get shipped, we can provide some tracking details.

    Quote Originally Posted by thraxx View Post
    looks like another good one

    (1) Four Cavity Hollow Point, brass, gas checked, with all pins, .311 - vfluckey at midco dot net
    Added, thanks. Please supply your zip code so that when the molds get shipped, we can provide some tracking details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockinstein40 View Post
    4 cavity gas check hp all pins .311 brass with handles,
    Glockinstein40 at yahoo dot com


    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor

    Author of a book on reloading
    ILSA MEMBER http://www.internationallawnsteelsho...ssociation.com
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER


  12. #52
    I'm A Honcho!

    DukeInFlorida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East and South of you
    Posts
    3,119
    Reminder: When you indicate your order, I need all of the details indicated in the opening post, INCLUDING your zip code. That will assist us with providing you with tracking details when the molds ship. We have tested the tracking system, and it works quite well, including showing when it reaches Customs, leaves Customs, etc.... If you want that detail, get me your zip codes.

    Also, even if you don't want handles or DHL shipping (you'll be begging for DHL come the holidays), please provide your specific instructions with regard to both those details. It will make my job a little easier.


    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor

    Author of a book on reloading
    ILSA MEMBER http://www.internationallawnsteelsho...ssociation.com
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER


  13. #53
    Boolit Bub
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeInFlorida View Post
    Reminder: When you indicate your order, I need all of the details indicated in the opening post, INCLUDING your zip code. That will assist us with providing you with tracking details when the molds ship. We have tested the tracking system, and it works quite well, including showing when it reaches Customs, leaves Customs, etc.... If you want that detail, get me your zip codes.

    Also, even if you don't want handles or DHL shipping (you'll be begging for DHL come the holidays), please provide your specific instructions with regard to both those details. It will make my job a little easier.
    zip: 57110
    no DHL at this time.

    sorry i missed the part about the zip code in the original instructions. If this hasn't shipped before the holiday season, I might change to DHL shipping.

  14. #54
    Boolit Mold
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3
    (1) Four-cavity hollow point, gas checked, .311" with all pins, leetkd at gmail d0t c0m, with handles, with DHL, zip is 55024

  15. #55
    I'm A Honcho!

    DukeInFlorida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East and South of you
    Posts
    3,119
    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by thraxx View Post
    zip: 57110
    no DHL at this time.

    sorry i missed the part about the zip code in the original instructions. If this hasn't shipped before the holiday season, I might change to DHL shipping.
    Added, thanks! Gets us even closer to shipping.

    Quote Originally Posted by leetkd View Post
    (1) Four-cavity hollow point, gas checked, .311" with all pins, leetkd at gmail d0t c0m, with handles, with DHL, zip is 55024


    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor

    Author of a book on reloading
    ILSA MEMBER http://www.internationallawnsteelsho...ssociation.com
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER


  16. #56
    Boolit Mold Glockinstein40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Tecumseh Michigan
    Posts
    13
    Duke , 49286

  17. #57
    Boolit Mold
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5
    I ll take a 2 cavity with gas check and hollow point pins. .311 size. Reg shipping B###benj....1967@@@@@gmail......com
    Zip 97701

  18. #58
    I'm A Honcho!

    DukeInFlorida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East and South of you
    Posts
    3,119
    Thank you for the detail. It will assist us with getting you tracking details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockinstein40 View Post
    Duke , 49286
    Thanks, added. BTW, no need to over do the disguising of the email addresses. something like this will suffice, "name at somenetwork dot com". We don't want to make it too confusing when Miha is in the middle of creating invoices to send out your molds. I end up having to fix all of them. Thanks for your understanding.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stmtrn View Post
    I ll take a 2 cavity with gas check and hollow point pins. .311 size. Reg shipping B###benj....1967@@@@@gmail......com
    Zip 97701


    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor

    Author of a book on reloading
    ILSA MEMBER http://www.internationallawnsteelsho...ssociation.com
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER


  19. #59
    Boolit Master Bagdadjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, Kentucky (now Frankfort)
    Posts
    169
    (1)Four Cavity HP, gc, with all pins, .311, no handles
    miller814452 (at)bellsouthdotnet
    zip 40601
    Thanks, Joe

    DHS shipping
    Last edited by Bagdadjoe; 05-21-2018 at 01:46 PM.

  20. #60
    I'm A Honcho!

    DukeInFlorida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East and South of you
    Posts
    3,119
    Added, thanks, Joe. Could I kindly get your zip code, so we can provide you with tracking details when they all ship?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bagdadjoe View Post
    (1)Four Cavity HP, gc, with all pins, .311, no handles
    miller814452 (at)bellsouthdotnet
    Thanks, Joe

    DHS shipping


    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor

    Author of a book on reloading
    ILSA MEMBER http://www.internationallawnsteelsho...ssociation.com
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER


Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check