Now I'm so happy
    No sorrow in sight

Praise the Lord
    Praise the Lord I saw the light

I wandered so aimless , life filled with sin
    I wouldn't let my dear savior in

Then Jesus came like a stranger in the night
    praise the Lord I saw the light

Our Lord Jesus Christ was the light of this world . Now we must seek his light and stay in it . He taught us how , he died giving us his light always if we seek it . He will help us .

John 8:12 - Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 1:5 - And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

1 John 1:7 - But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Matthew 5:16 - Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Ephesians 5:8 - For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

Matthew 5:14 - Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Psalms 119:105 - NUN. Thy word a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

1 John 1:5 - This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

1 Peter 2:9 - But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Psalms 27:1 The LORD my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Isaiah 42:16 - And I will bring the blind by a way [that] they knew not; I will lead them in paths they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

John 12:35 - Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

Luke 11:34 - The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when [thine eye] is evil, thy body also full of darkness.

2 Corinthians 4:6 - For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

John 9:5 - As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Abide in the light!

John 1:5 - And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
    We are the light, or at least the reflection of THE Light - and those are around us don't get it. That's why we're here. To point men to THE Light.
    All government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery - Jonathan Swift
    You have enemies? Good, it means you've done something with your life - Winston Churchill

in Remebrance
    I once read that Hank said at some point before he died that he had never seen the light. GW
    Last edited by Goatwhiskers; 04-27-2018 at 01:38 PM.
    "If you can walk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings, nor lose the common touch,
    Yours is the earth and everything that's in it,
    And, which is more, you'll be a man my son!" R. Kipling

"Brother to a Prince, and fellow to a pauper, if found worthy." Kipling

Super Moderator Emeritus
    this is the problem we are dealing with and battling. they are doing everything they can to stop the light in this country and churches are helping by not preaching the gospel. Feel good messages do not get folks saved.
    Lord send revival to the churches and let it flow out to the streets.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by preacher jim View Post
    john 1:5 - and the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
    This is the problem we are dealing with and battling. They are doing everything they can to stop the light in this country and churches are helping by not preaching the gospel. Feel good messages do not get folks saved.
    Lord send revival to the churches and let it flow out to the streets.
    amen!!!

Boolit Master

Consider this men, I John 1:5 "This is the message we heard from Him and declare to you, that [B]GOD IS LIGHT and in Him is no darkness at all."
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Some very good comments !

Lets take a few verses just for the heck of it and put them together in a collage of verse . See if it makes sense .

John 9:5 - As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world. John 8:12 - Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.1 John 1:7 - But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 1 John 1:5 - This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 2 Corinthians 4:6 - For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. Matthew 5;15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

We also can shine , we are to reflect the light of GOD every day in our lives to glorify him to which all glory is due .
    No turning back , No turning back !